The winners of day one and the losers... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The winners of day one and the losers...

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
of day one according to yahoo sports. link

Miami is listed as one of the winners of day one

Like the Browns, Miami stole key pieces all over the draft board. And as Nick Saban loves to preach, he got top-notch value at each spot. Everyone knows what Auburn running back Ronnie Brown is about, but Iowa defensive end Matt Roth and Florida linebacker Channing Crowder are both athletic guys who will absolutely thrive under Saban.

nick19991 said:
of day one according to yahoo sports. link

Miami is listed as one of the winners of day one

I agree Saban made pretty good picks and going with BPA and talent over our needs, hopefully our 1st day picks will prove to have great success for us, and before I decide whether or not I'm happy with our drafting this year, I would like to wait and see how Saban drafts Day 2 today. I can't wait.

painnotpleasure said:
I agree Saban made pretty good picks and going with BPA and talent over our needs, hopefully our 1st day picks will prove to have great success for us, and before I decide whether or not I'm happy with our drafting this year, I would like to wait and see how Saban drafts Day 2 today. I can't wait.

I promise you we get one of these players: Adrain McPherson, Ernest Shazor, or Ronald Fields. those are some of the best players still available and since we have the #3 pick overall starting the day we can get one of them

Back
Top Bottom