The winners of the 1st Annual FinHeaven Awards are..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The winners of the 1st Annual FinHeaven Awards are.....

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
[youtube]gfH8vbOKC2A[/youtube]

I want to give a very special thank you to burger13 for creating the wonderful badges the winners of these awards will be sporting.

Congratulations to all that won! :number1:

Thanks for all that voted for me and thank you for the nice badge.

great badges and the awards are also great.. I hope this will become a FinHeaven tradition from now on:up:
and I am hoping for the category "Best International Poster" next year :d-day: would be nice for the posters around the world to get some recognition :)

Thanks much

[youtube]Ybsk4qBGitY[/youtube]

1zqc711-1.jpg

Congrats to all that won.

Junc wins and I didn't? Blasphemy! :tongue:

It would've been great to win the award for the Lounge but folks like BAMA for posting zany stories so I was screwed I guess. Though he did win the Lounge and Thread Starter

:(

Can we make a "*******" award? I will gladly nominate myself for a few stupid posts I made...

Anyway, great job. Even though I missed most of the hoopla, this has been a fun read. I hope we all improve our game from here on out to make the competition tight for next year. Not even being considered for an award, I think I will follow CP's example and dedicate myself to a special off-season typing and writing program - comeback poster of the year will be mine baby!

[Edit: the first half of the blotted out word above was "dumb"]

Thank you for the award, and thank you to the staff of Finheaven for giving us this forum. I must say, however, that I am saddened. There were over forty votes in my contest, but the PoFo is too often a select group of people. I hope more of you join us in our discussions.

Congrats to all the winners! You, and your fellow posters, are what makes Finheaven the best Dolphins Fan Site there is.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks!

Congrats to my brother Wayward....and he's right....40 votes...y'all come express some opinions, we dont bite. Well, not usually, and only if you REALLY deserve it.

Congrats to all the winners. However, I would like to take this time to thank the 20 people that did decide to vote for me for "Best New Poster of 2008." Honestly, I'm a bit humbled by the fact that you think the posts I make are worthy contributions to the site. Again, thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom