The Winners....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Winners.......

Thanks everyone for voting for me. I truly appreciate it.

Your one of the better posters on here period..

It too bad your a Jets fan tho...

I am sure we could change that ...

We bring you down to south beach get you an umbrella drink along with some cuban food ....

And poof in no time you will be wearing a Jt jersey!!!

Lol

Thanks everyone for voting for me. I truly appreciate it.

Hey boss... I have seen you take your fair share of abuse... and always kept a level head... I think that in some cases maybe we just don't want to hear the truth... In the other cases YOU ARE JUST PLAIN WRONG!!! :lol:

Debates always taste better with a little spice... Keep on bringing it.

Peace.

Thanks guys. Just like last year, far more people voted for my category than people that post. I wish more people would join in at the PoFo. Please do.

Congrats to all the winners,and good luck next year.

Also,I'd like to take advantage at this time to announce my coming out party for 2010,in what I hope be a new category for award winning posters.

So,without further ado,I'd like to draw my name into the "Most Sarcastic Poster Award".

Hopefully,I wont see you next year!

Thanks to everyone for the votes for putting me over the top of Overall and Draft. The campaigning angle would have been more fun if we could see the vote tallies as they came along that way we could pump up our efforts, lol.

Bumpus truly deserved whatever categories he was in. That man campaigns tirelessly. He had my vote. Several of them, in fact. ;)

Thanks to everyone for the votes for putting me over the top of Overall and Draft. The campaigning angle would have been more fun if we could see the vote tallies as they came along that way we could pump up our efforts, lol.

Bumpus truly deserved whatever categories he was in. That man campaigns tirelessly. He had my vote. Several of them, in fact. ;)

True winners don't need to campaign! - says me, the loser of the Lounge Award :boohoo: :tongue2:

True. I just don't the time or attention span to care enough to do that sort of thing outside of the graphic work I do here.

Back
Top Bottom