The world according to Prisco | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The world according to Prisco

Muck said:
This is from June 15th Zod. You're slipping!!

I've been on vacation. :D

Gatlinburg, TN

75 degrees :tongue:

feelthepain said:
Ricky not a great back?....the Bill's game alone makes him a great back, IMO not to mention getting over 1300 yrds behind one of the worst lines in football and our QB's and WR's stunk up the joint, excluding CC. Every team we faced last year knew our game plan better then us and Ricky still ran like a monster. As for being hesitant, how would you approach a team that knows your getting the ball most of the time? I'd say anything less then a great back would have crumbled under such pressure. I can't believe as long as this team has gone without a truly great back fans would think a thousand yrd back would be a god, but I guess some fans are getting spoiled.Give Rick some credit, he's playing in one of the wost O's in the league and he still gaines nearly 1400 yrds "Great" is exactly what Ricky is.
:hail: beautiful post. I tell ppl the same ting all the time.

Ricky's behind whatshisname at RB for the Saints? That's a joke man. # 43? WTF? This Prisco guy needs to get kicked to sleep!

Don't even get me started on the whole "Ogun being better DE than JT" thing! Have these guys watched NFL's ultimate defender the last two years? Don't get me wrong I'm happy to have OGUN (If we do?) but thats a slap in the face. It's like saying that "some poeple argue that Tim Couch is a better QB than Favre" Ones ok but the other is who you compare everyone else too. JT is this generations LT!

feelthepain said:
Ricky not a great back?....the Bill's game alone makes him a great back, IMO not to mention getting over 1300 yrds behind one of the worst lines in football and our QB's and WR's stunk up the joint, excluding CC. Every team we faced last year knew our game plan better then us and Ricky still ran like a monster. As for being hesitant, how would you approach a team that knows your getting the ball most of the time? I'd say anything less then a great back would have crumbled under such pressure. I can't believe as long as this team has gone without a truly great back fans would think a thousand yrd back would be a god, but I guess some fans are getting spoiled.Give Rick some credit, he's playing in one of the wost O's in the league and he still gaines nearly 1400 yrds "Great" is exactly what Ricky is.​
I stated that he "isn't the great back he was in 2002". I'm sorry, but he wasn't. And until he proves me wrong, he isn't. Maybe it was all caused precisely because of the Bills' game.

Why would I think a 1000-yd back is God? He's a good player, he's the driving force of our team right now, but if he starts slipping, why can't I point that out? I'm not getting spoiled, I just call it like I see it.

sbh1602 said:
I disagree. Ricky is lucky to be in the top 50, considering the NFL tends to think "what have you done for me lately?". Even considering 2002, I'd still put him in the 20~30 range. He didn't show he was a top back last year. And it's not just the stats (which can be easily pinned on the OL) - his style of running was far more hesitant...

I hope he proves me (and everyone else) wrong next year, though. But as of now, he's still a very good back, just not the great one he was in 2002.

I agree 100%. Ricky was very hesitant hitting the holes. Sometimes he would miss the hole completely. Ricky needs to be more aggressive and hit the holes harder. If the oline can spring him loose theirs no telling what kind of damge he can do in the secondary.

14. Richard Seymour, DE, Patriots: Can dominate at end and tackle, depending on the scheme being used. Really came on late last season to dominate after a slow start. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Better than Jason Taylor...............He should stay off the Crack....IT KILLS!!! :D

I'm still marveling that there are 3 dolphins on that list and no Jets...none....I would expect at least 3 Jets to be listed BEFORE the first Dolphin, considering its Pete Prisco...

ckparrothead said:
I'm still marveling that there are 3 dolphins on that list and no Jets...none....I would expect at least 3 Jets to be listed BEFORE the first Dolphin, considering its Pete Prisco...
ditto

I fully expected him to have Pennington #1 or at least top 5...

Back
Top Bottom