The worse thing for Tony and Irish | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The worse thing for Tony and Irish

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
This loss could start the domino effect of not selling out the stadium. That will wear on the owner. That more than the team performance could be the end of this regime. The Houston game could start the downward spiral coming this weekend. And if I am not mistaken, it doesn't matter if you have the NfL ticket package. If there is a blackout there is little or no viewing of the game. Henne just sent a note to Nolan and the defense, " I can relate"

Houston is going to come into town and roll over this Dolphin team. Miami is an abysmal 1-10 in their last 11 home games, the dolphins are totally distraught with their heads between their legs sulking on a short week ~ as they had a month to prepare for NE, talked a lot of trash, and then got embarrassed on national TV.

the looks on the miami players faces in the 4th qtr on the sideline told it all. This is a team full of players with a lot more questions than having any answers.

Houston meanwhile is rolling with great confidence as they fully believe they can win the division after a blowout win over their rivals. i am sure they will draw up some of the same routes (and probably the no-huddle too) that new england ran, this is a copy-cat league... and they will surely attack Sapp, Carroll, and the horrible Reshad Jones next week with their elite passing game.

Things can get very ugly real quickly this season in Miami. And an 0-3 or 0-4 start is a good possibility as this team may quit earlier than they quit last year (knowing Sparano is a lame duck coach, and maybe Ireland a lame duck GM, and with the players knowing this team has no chance at a division title or wildcard spot early in the season may have them quitting early)

HELL, A LOT of players on this team looked like they quit TONIGHT during a rivalry game to open the season on monday night football !!. Did you not see the lackadaisical body language of some of the players in tonight's game between snaps and after tackles ? It was like they didn't want to be there and rather be at home sleeping. If they're doing that already with millions of people watching on Monday Night Football against a division rival at home to start a season, imagine when they go on that stretch this year after a 1-4 or 1-5 record.

they're going to quit. Locker room squabbles with Marshall's attitude leading the charge. And they will quit sooner than they did last year. You can just see it and feel it. I mean, tonight after the game the players are already blaming others for the loss when multiple players blamed the coaches for not getting the plays in quick enough. This will boil over with a few more early season losses.

Sparano "the motivator" my a$$

its the fans fault they Didn't cheer loud enough when brady had the ball :p

The franchise has become one of the worst in sports. Its not going to get better until you get rid of Sparano, & Ireland. That will not happen until after this season is over.

And the only way to see the games when there is a blackout is to have NFL Season Ticket and watch it on the game mix channel where they show up to 8 games in the small boxes.

Who can blame fans? Let's see... 2-15 at home, yeah let me go spend $200 on tickets, parking, and food.

Back
Top Bottom