The Worst Article I HAVE..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Worst Article I HAVE.....

I guess this guy has no clue that a ball control offense means less wear and tear on the defense......

of the topic a bit....
I may be a little slow but I have finally figured out why these sports writers from the big sites....espn, cbs, cnn. fox,etc etc...always seeem to fawn over the New York teams.......it's called puckering up and laying a big wet one on the butt of your biggest market.....a tryed and true way of increasing business at the expense of integrity, dignity, and objectivity.
Oh well.

The guy was obviously trying to get a rise out of Dolphin fans. :fire:

It's just his :monkey: opinion.

The nice thing about the NFL is that no one has to vote on it. We'll see who is right on the field and gets the last laugh :lol:

Somehow I don't think it is going to be Buffalo. :D

Oliver, you're correct about the DT's being banged up. Not only was Gardener out, Haley had missed the previous 2 games with a banged up leg and played the Ravens game with a cast on. Grant had surgery on his shoulder the day after the Ravens game. Bowens missed a 1/3 of the Ravens game for unknown reasons.

This guy and Pete Prisco should have a baby.

He obviously doesn't want to admit that Miami is a legitimate contender in the AFC...thats his perogative...

But what really makes this guys stupidity stand out is his comments about Terrell Davis...true, I too get the feeling that he may try to comeback next year if his knees hold up. But to say he is not worthy of the HOF is BS..."He only had four productive years"...Please, in those years he was a SB and NFL MVP. Won 2 SBs and rushed for over 2,000 yds in one season. If Gayle Sayers and Jim Brown are in the HOF after "short" careers then TD is a lock...:yell: :fire: JMHO

Originally posted by phins054
If Gayle Sayers and Jim Brown are in the HOF after "short" careers then TD is a lock...:yell: :fire: JMHO

I agree completely.... I loved watching Gayle Sayers run, had his career not been cut short, he would have set records... he certainly deserves HOF status, and while IMO Davis is not as "legendary" as Sayers was... he still deserves HOF for the accomplishments he made in his short career...

Come on guys, cut him some slack. Look at his face, he obviously doesn't have many friends. He is trying to bond with some of the other ugly people up in NY. Its quite clever actually......

Back
Top Bottom