The worst game in Dolphins history | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The worst game in Dolphins history

DolphinDaily71

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There have been some bad ones: 62-7, the numerous gut-wrenching losses to the Jets and Patriots and that heart-breaker against the Saints a few years ago all hurt, but they all pale in comparison to one game which, as of today, I'm more certain than ever before will go down as the defining moment of this team's futility. The worst part is, many Dolphins "fans" cheered it. I will never forgive the team for this:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311106012

I think he is referencing that game because it kinda was the start of us not getting Andrew Luck

Oh brother. It was a divisional loss in week 7. Ten games to go. Calm down. Worse than 62-7 in Marinos final game? You are delusional. That was the biggest heartbreak in any real Dolphin fans heart.

Yes, while it's not the only game that prevented Miami from getting Luck, it was the game that gave the Dolphins momentum and started the process that ultimately ended up in Miami missing out on the first pick. I watched every play of two games yesterday - the Dolphins vs. Bills game and the Colts vs. Broncos game. Having watched those two contests, it's painfully obvious to see that Ryan Tannehill will never be the caliber of Andrew Luck, and that just makes me so sad because the Dolphins were so, so close .

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Oh brother. It was a divisional loss in week 7. Ten games to go. Calm down. Worse than 62-7 in Marinos final game? You are delusional. That was the biggest heartbreak in any real Dolphin fans heart.

What?

Back
Top Bottom