The yets offer OL position to tony wise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The yets offer OL position to tony wise

MiamiDolphins34 said:
:sidelol: pull duh trigger yets :D
:sidelol: Good One! Tony Wise.. Don't they do ANY research.. did they not see the improvement our line had after Tony Left and how the Panthers line's production dropped off with him as coach? Too funny.. Good Move J.E.T.S. Suck Suck Suck.. JT, KC, VH, all thank you for the extra help next season against your O-Line..

yuppp i really think the JEts are gonna be bad this year and will need to rejuvenate that O. If i were Gm trade up and select Bush and next year select Quinn and sign a Wr cuz that O is lost

That will stunt D.Fergusons development as an OL.Wise may even play him at G or C or keep him on the bench for a year.

They took Jay off our hands too.Now if they only hired Wanny to be the new OC and Speilman as GM we would be in Finheaven..

BTW get ready for a move as this thread should be in the general NFL forum.

CrunchTime said:
That will stunt D.Fergusons development as an OL.Wise may even play him at G or C or keep him on the bench for a year.

They also took Jay off our hands.Now if they only hired Wanny to be the new OC and Speilman as GM we would be in Finheaven..

Id love that!! The JEts MAngini made a mistake to coach the Jets

fishfan34 said:
:sidelol: Good One! Tony Wise.. Don't they do ANY research.. did they not see the improvement our line had after Tony Left and how the Panthers line's production dropped off with him as coach? Too funny.. Good Move J.E.T.S. Suck Suck Suck.. JT, KC, VH, all thank you for the extra help next season against your O-Line..

Excuse me, but isn't this the same Tony Wise who help Ricky W. get 1800 yards a couple of years ago? Wasn't he also the guy in Dallas during the SB years?...If they research him, I see it as all good for them.. :confused:

MDFINFAN said:
Excuse me, but isn't this the same Tony Wise who help Ricky W. get 1800 yards a couple of years ago? Wasn't he also the guy in Dallas during the SB years?...If they research him, I see it as all good for them.. :confused:

He is a good OL coach when he has huge dominating OL playing for him but who wouldnt be under those circumstances.His biggest liability is that he is a poor teacher and communicator

He probably will get better results with the Jets because their OL has some size especially if they draft Brick Ferguson as has been rumored.

CrunchTime said:
He is a good OL coach when he has huge dominating OL playing for him but who wouldnt be under those circumstances.His biggest liability is that he is a poor teacher and communicator

He probably will get better results with the Jets because their OL has some size especially if they draft Brick Ferguson as has been rumored.

I think his pass protection schemes are out of date with what defenses are doing now.

CrunchTime said:

I wouldn't really characterize Ferguson as a huge oliner. He is more of an athletic tackle than a huge behemoth.

MDFINFAN said:
Your right he was a good OL coach but remember the quality of OL men he had in Dallas. Ricky's 1800 yards only lasted the first year and trailed off once opponets expected the run. Anyway this is a great Jets hire if it happens , for the Dolphins that is.

MDFINFAN said:

I don't think he was with the dolphins that season.

Back
Top Bottom