Theisman with a good remark? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Theisman with a good remark?

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With all the garbage this guy throws out all game. I think he hit something on the head with fiedler. He said something like, The fans in Miami want fiedler out when he is in, and they want him in when he is out.

He said that after that huuuuge round of cheering for Fiedler when he entered the game. Well, he said the place erupted with cheers, however the game was on commercial when he ran onto the field.

Don't give Theisman all of the credit for that statement. I am pretty sure that he was quoting Jay.

However, he did mention that BG was not comfortable with the receivers. He went on to say that BG was with the receivers in Denver for 5 years and he felt comfortable with them.

That fact was very evident once JF came in the game and he and the receivers started to click

Well, I feel for Griese for not being comfortable with the recievers but I don't have five more years to wait while he gets "comfortable." That sounds like loser talk anyway.

Originally posted by Samphin
Well, I feel for Griese for not being comfortable with the recievers but I don't have five more years to wait while he gets "comfortable." That sounds like loser talk anyway.

And he isn't comfortable with that oline either...

Guys....the problem is that Griese doesn't play well with those Orange Jerseys.....he doesn't feel comfortbale in the whites, and the aquas are just not doing it for him.

Now maiz and blue is another story.

Originally posted by BigFinFan
Don't give Theisman all of the credit for that statement. I am pretty sure that he was quoting Jay.

However, he did mention that BG was not comfortable with the receivers. He went on to say that BG was with the receivers in Denver for 5 years and he felt comfortable with them.

That fact was very evident once JF came in the game and he and the receivers started to click

I think he said it was Zach that said it.

Yes he was quoting Zach Thomas talking about Jay.

Well the crowd cheered once Jay started to walk up to the line for the first time. .

The crowd actually was somewhat good last night. Even being behind 20-10 at nearly the end of the 3rd I didn't see a bunch of people piling out like usual.

It takes Griese 5 years to get comfortable with the receivers, it took Hasslebeck about 5 passes to get comfortable with his receivers.

Originally posted by ajdoggie
It takes Griese 5 years to get comfortable with the receivers, it took Hasslebeck about 5 passes to get comfortable with his receivers.

good point... very good point

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
With all the garbage this guy throws out all game. I think he hit something on the head with fiedler. He said something like, The fans in Miami want fiedler out when he is in, and they want him in when he is out.

He said that after that huuuuge round of cheering for Fiedler when he entered the game. Well, he said the place erupted with cheers, however the game was on commercial when he ran onto the field.

Yup huge props to him. Especially after that garbage announcing team we had in Baltimore. At least this week I wasn't shaking my head at the announcing.

Well.............. I was shaking my head when he said that Wanny was going to pull Griese for Jay twice only 5-10 minutes before he did. I kept muttering to myself that "Dave has no balls to change QB's mid game."

Looks like I was wrong on both counts ;p

Originally posted by ajdoggie

:rofl:

I dunno, Hasslebeck seemed pretty comfortable from the 2nd pass. ;)

Back
Top Bottom