Theisman:"You can't base anything off of what you saw before" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Theisman:"You can't base anything off of what you saw before"

he just explained running up the score board is OK because if they are tied at the end of the year, the point differential will matter.....what a clown

He is so fing annoying...I can't stand him. He was up K. Boller's a$$ all night saying how good he played and that he thought he did a good job...I thougt to my self...WTF is he talking about? K. Boller must have given Joe a good BJ because he seriously made it sound like he was going to the probowl.

Go Fins!!!

In other news, Matt Stover killed me tonight. 9 points I should've easily had that I don't. I'm still winning my game, but I need the Falcons D to come up big for me tomorrow night.

Sal Lisitano said:
He is so fing annoying...I can't stand him. He was up K. Boller's a$$ all night saying how good he played and that he thought he did a good job...I thougt to my self...WTF is he talking about? K. Boller must have given Joe a good BJ because he seriously made it sound like he was going to the probowl.

Go Fins!!!

This is the same moron who called Fiedler a pro-bowl caliber QB a couple years ago. Remember that?

I don't mind Joe, even when everyone else was bashing he still came through with some supportive comments. We played a good game and after the way we won, everyone is starting to wonder if we will be able to pull of a Ram/Pats/Colts type of turnaround season. It is possible and with the parity in the league it is even probable that at least one team a year can have a major turnaround...

FireWrongstedt said:
This is the same moron who called Fiedler a pro-bowl caliber QB a couple years ago. Remember that?

Yeah...seriously...why is he still employed...he fing sucks...he should keep his mouth shut.

I never liked him at all...and he so fing $tupid when he talks and the crap that comes out of is mouth makes no sense.

Go Fins!!!

I'm just happy the Ratbirds got killed. It'll keep the locals quit for a week.

Back
Top Bottom