Theismann Speaks Again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Theismann Speaks Again

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Steelers | Theismann Tells Roethlisberger to Park the Bike
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 06:12:25 -0700

Mike Bires, of the Times, reports ESPN broadcaster Joe Theismann, in town for a golf tournament, said Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger should park his motorcycle for as long as he's playing football. "Ben's mad at me because I told the media he ought to get rid of his motorcycle," Theismann said. "I tried explaining to him, if (Cleveland Browns tight end) Kellen Winslow Jr. had not had his accident, Ben could ride around on a motorcycle and nobody would really say much." "Ben's probably looking at $100 million dollars worth of playing ability over the length of his career. All of us who are older and have played the game have said something like this, 'Look, Ben, when you're done playing, go ride your motorcycle around the world. Get on your bike and just ride around the world. But right now, don't take the chance of putting yourself in harm's way.' Theismann said he sees Roethlisberger leading the Steelers to the AFC title this year.

i say let himride it and suffer the consequences....Roethlisberger's head is growing fast

Do exactly the opposite of whatever garbage comes out of Theismans mouth.

Shoot, if I was about to make as much money as Big Ben I wouldn't even ride the elevator.

You can get hurt doing almost anything so let him ride just no sneezing.

Normally I think Theismann runs his mouth and needs to be told to STFU...but this time Joe is 100% CORRECT!!!

Back
Top Bottom