There are at least two Dolphins who don't want out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There are at least two Dolphins who don't want out

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
Well, there are at least two of them.
Intrepid reporter Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald found a pair of Dolphins veterans who said they did not want to be traded out of the ongoing sinkhole there.
Specifically, veteran receivers DeVante Parkerand Allen Hurns said they had no interest in leaving, even after the team traded away a number of players and any shot of being competitive.

ProFootballTalk: There are at least two Dolphins who don't want outhttps://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/20/there-are-at-least-two-dolphins-who-dont-want-out/

Hurns I would actually like to see do well.

I've had no use for Parker for some time now - but no matter, if he does well as a Dolphin from here on out, I'd be pleased. More surprised though.

Im sure after next years draft, and free agency, a lot of current players won’t be here anymore. So if there’s a lot more who do want out, they’ll be out by then lol. Kind of expecting another big roster turn over, those who are here now will be evaluated to keep as depth.

Don’t know much about Hurns. But I’m glad there’s people in that locker room that have bought in to what this regime is trying to do.
Hurns definitely has some play making ability. He had a really good season with Jax, then moved on to Dallas where he had that gruesome injury.

Good, I hope Parker plays his entire career in Miami just to piss people off.

He's playing much better btw, smart contract by Grier.

Back
Top Bottom