There Goes Incognito | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There Goes Incognito

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wanted that guy at center. Whose all left for centers at this point for our 4th rounder tommorow? There's Vince and Ben (who I'm way too concerned about his injuries at this point). Who am I missing?

He'll get kicked off the team within a week for temper. ;)

Man as long as IGno was there, I thought Ben would hold on, now I'm not so sure, I'm glad we have the 2nd pick in the 4th if no one goes for ben today.

VanDolPhan said:
Wanted that guy at center. Whose all left for centers at this point for our 4th rounder tommorow? There's Vince and Ben (who I'm way too concerned about his injuries at this point). Who am I missing?
No No No we did not want Incognito. Take it from me he has huge character concerns. Beat his girl gets in bar fights doesnt like authority plus got hurt at the combine.:shakeno:

VanDolPhan said:
So pretty much the guys I just named ;p Thought I was missing one though that was with this group.
Dude...am I losing it...did you edit? I swear all it said was: "Who's left?" when I replied!!! LOL

Jason Brown is a great Center. I've watched him for several years here at North Carolina....

Schleprock said:
Dude...am I losing it...did you edit? I swear all it said was: "Who's left?" when I replied!!! LOL

Nope no edits :) Honestly I swear I'm forgetting someone in this group and it's bugging me. We need a center in the 4th and then a safety in the 5th and a toss up to BPA in the 7th.

VanDolPhan said:
So pretty much the guys I just named ;p Thought I was missing one though that was with this group.
Coston from NC A&T, Mruczkowski Bowling Green, and Brown North Carolina:wink:

Great athlete, little production....I dunno if we should be all that upset.

Back
Top Bottom