There is a reason things are negative. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There is a reason things are negative.

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Basically there has been an expectation that things would change this year in some manner. Well, there has been change, but it has not been positive so far. Here is the plain facts:

Marino resigns after a couple of weeks. Is this the front office's fault? Not necessarily.
Randy McMichael has marital issues. PR makes this nightmare for team and player.
Boston, Atkins, and Newson go down with season ending injuries. Well, all teams suffer this.
Ricky Williams quits. Well, on a positive note, I am glad mr. weedman isn't on a field if he is not into it. But it is a mistake of the team and FO to place so much on one man in the offense.
The biggest concern I have is the disruption of the coaching cohesion. I am concerned about the staff and all the negative PR that started with Collier's situation. This really concerns me. And it is especially disconcerting that this comes up deep into the preseason. Now we are hearing the choice of Fiedler is not a 100% agreed upon decision, and who disagrees most? Trestman?
And don't forget the draft, which was actually pretty good with the exception of the first round and trade of the 4th rd. pick.

All these things have been beaten to death by this board and the media. But it is what it is. Questionable situations. Situations that could lead to major dissappointment.

The positive you ask for?

Derek Pope he is fun to watch and so is Boa.

Put Pope and Boa in the same room with Carey.

LOL

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
Basically there has been an expectation that things would change this year in some manner. Well, there has been change, but it has not been positive so far. Here is the plain facts:

Marino resigns after a couple of weeks. Is this the front office's fault? Not necessarily.
Randy McMichael has marital issues. PR makes this nightmare for team and player.
Boston, Atkins, and Newson go down with season ending injuries. Well, all teams suffer this.
Ricky Williams quits. Well, on a positive note, I am glad mr. weedman isn't on a field if he is not into it. But it is a mistake of the team and FO to place so much on one man in the offense.
The biggest concern I have is the disruption of the coaching cohesion. I am concerned about the staff and all the negative PR that started with Collier's situation. This really concerns me. And it is especially disconcerting that this comes up deep into the preseason. Now we are hearing the choice of Fiedler is not a 100% agreed upon decision, and who disagrees most? Trestman?
And don't forget the draft, which was actually pretty good with the exception of the first round and trade of the 4th rd. pick.

All these things have been beaten to death by this board and the media. But it is what it is. Questionable situations. Situations that could lead to major dissappointment.

The positive you ask for?

Derek Pope he is fun to watch and so is Boa.

Put Pope and Boa in the same room with Carey.

LOL

Lee2000

Could blah blah blah........grow some f*ckin' sack already.

Tons of bad luck. I think you can start with the way the 2003 season ended, 10-6 and no play-offs. But you know what?? I'am excited about this season, and I'am ready. Bring it on!!!

Back
Top Bottom