There is NO excuse for the poor conditioning of this team tonight. Poor coaching. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There is NO excuse for the poor conditioning of this team tonight. Poor coaching.

chumbucket

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For a team that lives and trains in the South Florida Humidity it is Unacceptable for these guys to be in the shape they were tonight. The entire NFL knows that Brady and the Pat's love the No Huddle. They did their homework. Why the Dolphin coaching staff didnt do theirs is a mystery to me. I guess Tom Jackson knew what he was doing when he lOL'd for 30 seconds the other night.

Chad Henne actually looked much improved this year but he has little protection. Then the defense didnt show up. I thought we would lose tonight but I didnt think they would wipe their Arses with our defenses plan! I really believe that these guys are not buying into anything Sparano is selling! There is a lot of blame to go around but at least for the first time in a long time Henne isnt too Blame. Yeah he made a few mistakes but he played well enough to win the damn game.

That was inexcusable. To see our coaching staff allow our team to be so unprepared really pissed me off. There shouldn't be a team in the league that handles the heat better than us. It's been part of the Dolphins home advantage since the glory days.

You ain't lying my friend. I'm still shocked how much better conditioned the Pats were than us. Absolutely no excuse Tony.

evry d fenseive player was cramping

they were so tired out there, they looked like bad news bears, didn't even know ehre to line up, sean smith could barly bother touching the guy to prevent him from rolling in for a td.... defense is a complete FRAUD ...

Burn down the Bubble. I am very tempted to buy a ****load of gasoline and drive up to Davie myself.
You guys may need to bail me out of jail since you are now accessories to arson.

In all seriousness this team has gotten softer since the bubble was built and since Ross bitched about the 1:00PM games.

It wasn't just the dolphins d, a lot of teams were suffering from the same problem yesterday. It's not an excuse but the shortened season is showing it's signs.

It seems like Sparano can't win. He was blasted the past few years for working his team too hard, micro-managing and griding them, so this offseason he used a new approach to be more loose and player-friendly. It seems like the new approach worked in some ways, but failed in others.

Miami's players would've been passing out and dropping like flies had this been a 1 p.m. game....

Yea, it was hot out there. I think I almost saw Brady sweat that one time we made him move.

Happened all over the league. The d was in a track meet can't expect much else. Only concern I have is that some of these guys didn't get after it themselves in the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom