There maybe a steal in later rounds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There maybe a steal in later rounds

HairyDawg13

Scout Team
Reaction score
Safety Sean Jones of my beloved Georgia Bulldogs has announced he will leave early. He would be a steal in the 3rd or 4th round to put back there with Brock!!

Hullo? What about Sammy Knight? Marion is the one that needs to be replaced. He's only going to the pro-bowl cuz he dresses like a pimp.

Both guys are due roster bonuses and Freeman is a UFA so S c/b a high priority in FA or the draft or we will keep 2 of them and have lots less cap space

Tatum Bell RB Oklahoma St. 5'11 210 4.43 He runs hard and behind his pads north/south runner with good speed and can get outside. He doesn't have the open field moves would rather go over you or by you and he has decent hands could come in and give ricky a blow

The Phins do need to use either a 3rd or 4th on a FS/SS. Brock is not gettting any younger or cheaper. Sammy will do the Phins just fine for years to come. I wanted the Phins to grab one last year. I hope they get a player that just Brings The Wood on every hit. He would be more of a fear factor vs. the pass. But vs. the run he would help the LB core out.

Originally posted by HairyDawg13
Safety Sean Jones of my beloved Georgia Bulldogs has announced he will leave early. He would be a steal in the 3rd or 4th round to put back there with Brock!!

I absolutely 100%, without a doubt, guarantee that there will be a steal in the later rounds of the draft or via an UFA. I have absolutely no idea who it is or where he'll be selected but, since there's at least one every year, I'm pretty confident in my claim here. :lol:

Not just one every year, they're plentiful. And we do need new safeties. Marion is slow as balls and Freeman we will need to re-sign so a safety would be nice.

I just hope Sean is still there...

As far as other Dawgs coming out, jones is the only one Miami would have a chance for. We are waiting on David Pollack to announce today if he will stay or not, but I don't see him lasting to the later rounds . (He is probably a top 15 pick). I see Miami taking maybe Lee Evans ( WR Wisc.) in the first round but from the third round on is a toss up. O-line could use some youth but the fins need to hit free agency hard for starters on the O-line.

Originally posted by HairyDawg13

I saw that he declared!!...I just posted this on another forum and this is a guy we should seriously look at!!

Back
Top Bottom