There,s one good stat in our favor. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There,s one good stat in our favor.

Seriously, I am not worried about the Jets. We will beat the Jets. I am much more worried about the other games going our way. I don't trust the Bengals to knock off this Baltimore team that never dies. And the Chargers game is a complete crap-shoot considering the questions of whether KC plays their starters, do the Chargers know they are eliminated, etc.

I hear you. I watched the Minnesota Vikings put the knife into the Ravens about five times in the 4th quarter alone a couple weeks back, and like Jason and Freddy Krueger, they just kept coming back and ultimately won the game.

Yeah keep jinxing it guys! The jets will be ready to play! We may win this one easily, buy I wouldn't count on it.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Jinxing it? Number one, we're fans. Nothing we say matters. Number two, if Miami loses this game it should be a 'fire everyone' scenario.

I am REALLY nervous about this game. Rex Ryan is most likely coaching for his job. For some reason the Jets owner has a bitter rivalry with Stephen Ross. His decision to fire Mangini was 100% based on the Week 17 loss to the Dolphins in 2008.

The Jets can run the ball, which is the Dolphins' defensive weakness, and I expect a ton of gadget plays. I think the key will be to contain Geno Smith within the pocket and prevent his impromptu runs.

Back
Top Bottom