There should be a Damien Woody Forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There should be a Damien Woody Forum

ya because hes the real deal not some average guy like you guys sign ha!!!!!!

Originally posted by Zachspac54
ya because hes the real deal not some average guy like you guys sign ha!!!!!!

LOL... the other day I saw you guys posting and wanting to sign this "average" guy.

And who says you will even end up with Woody? or Tait?

Originally posted by ScottLawrence

LOL... the other day I saw you guys posting and wanting to sign this "average" guy.

And who says you will even end up with Woody? or Tait?

WERE NOT ONLY ENDING UP WITH WOODY MR. LAWRENCE......WE ARE GETTING JOHN TAIT, JENO JAMES, DARREL JACKSON, ANTOINE WINFIELD, AHMED PLUMMER, JEFF GARCIA, ........AND.............TERRELL OWENS, MARCELUS WILEY, COREY DILLION, DUCE STALEY, ....WE ARE GONNA DRAFT ELI MANNING, AND BEN ROETHLISBERGER, AND SEAN TAYLOR, AND VINCE WILFORK....AND THEN WE ARE GOING TO MINNESOTA AND SIGN UP RANDY MOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Section126

WERE NOT ONLY ENDING UP WITH WOODY MR. LAWRENCE......WE ARE GETTING JOHN TAIT, JENO JAMES, DARREL JACKSON, ANTOINE WINFIELD, AHMED PLUMMER, JEFF GARCIA, ........AND.............TERRELL OWENS, MARCELUS WILEY, COREY DILLION, DUCE STALEY, ....WE ARE GONNA DRAFT ELI MANNING, AND BEN ROETHLISBERGER, AND SEAN TAYLOR, AND VINCE WILFORK....AND THEN WE ARE GOING TO MINNESOTA AND SIGN UP RANDY MOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
yeah yeah yeah..just playing with you man

BTW Wagons.........I want your honest opinion.....would you rather have Antoine Winfield OR Troy Vincent?

Originally posted by Section126

BTW Wagons.........I want your honest opinion.....would you rather have Antoine Winfield OR Troy Vincent?
Winfield because of age...they are 2 different types of corners...Vincent is a damn good cover corner, winfield is a sick tackler...but, because of age, I'd rather have Winfield...oh well

Back
Top Bottom