There's going to be SO MUCH PRESSURE on Sun. to win, that... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There's going to be SO MUCH PRESSURE on Sun. to win, that...

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
... I'm telling you now... Dolphins lose.

Sorry. I am completely "in the dumps" with this team.

Like the saying goes, "show me - don't tell me"...

... dating back to the last two games of 2002, this team ain't shown me sh**!

The word "tease" really comes to mind. What a waste of talent (speaking of Ricky in particular).

Again, sorry for the negative attitude. But, that's how I feel and I'm not going to f****** sugar-coat it.

Jets win.

Wow, cool. How much money do you think I should put down? What's the score going to be?

I....I'm afraid you're right 81, too much pressure = Miami loss.

I think it will take an 0-3 start to take the pressure and attention off this team....Once they get written off, I think they will start playing better.

I think they have already been written off (especially by some people here!) I predict they will play solid and win 24-10.

Originally posted by Danikus
I think they have already been written off (especially by some people here!) I predict they will play solid and win 24-10.

I hope you're right Danikus, I hope that was enough.

I so much hope that you are right.

Originally posted by Danikus

Hey, I will apologize again and again for my negativity.

I SINCERELY HOPE THE DOLPHINS do WIN. Please understand, everbody.

Bare in mind that my feelings reg. the 'Fins aren't based on a W or a L. It's based on...

... WHAT I SEE ON THE FIELD...

... and it's crap. If the Dolphins played CONSISTENTLY (win or loss) like they did against Oakland last year, or Denver...

... which brings up a point...

Last year, during the Denver game... I DIDN'T CARE if we'd lose the game or not...

I was so f****** PROUD of HOW the team was playing. THAT is what I'm talking about.

Is anyone out there PROUD of how Miami played against Minn., NE or the Texans?

One thing is sure: if the players and coaches consider this a "must-win" game, they WILL lose it. They've lost every must-win game for as long as I can remember.

GOOD POINT!

Originally posted by RikWriter
One thing is sure: if the players and coaches consider this a "must-win" game, they WILL lose it. They've lost every must-win game for as long as I can remember.

Here's a novel concept: (if I were head coach, this is my ONLY words of advice/direction to the team)

"Go out there and HAVE FUN!!! Play the game with HEART, win or lose - but play it with heart."

Wanny, you reading this?

A lose is a lose but it's not so bad. It's not like we've been blown out of the water the last 3 games. We've lost by a total of 7 points.

Good point XO. We haven't lost by much, they just need the last push to win. This game needs to be a confidence builder to face the Bills or we're dead.

We are playing very tight, like we're afraid to make mistakes and as a result we're making boatloads of them. Every moronic penalty- we commit. I like the loosen up, have fun mind set. It might work,something has to.

The Dolphins and the stinkin lousy jets without Pennington match up quite well. Both teams are about the same level as Houston which you saw with your own eyes matched up pretty evenly with the Fins and produced a one point game that could have gone either way. How much closer can you get?

Last edited by a moderator:
we will know more about the fins ability to play with fire and heart on sunday win or lose! but please play like y'all are capeable, like when we beat the RAIDERS remember? that's all i ask

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
... I'm telling you now... Dolphins lose.

Sorry. I am completely "in the dumps" with this team.

:o You think the Dolphins Organization cares? It is okay, they don't mind losing one fan, because they will gain a couple thousands when we win the SB. :tongue:

Originally posted by inFINSible
I....I'm afraid you're right 81, too much pressure = Miami loss.

I think it will take an 0-3 start to take the pressure and attention off this team....Once they get written off, I think they will start playing better.

They are already written off. have you seen any power rankings this week? Most have the fins down at 17-20.. while they have the bills 2-4... now sure the bills looked good against the pats.. but 2nd only to Tampa... They had an insider on their team.. he just left the pats 4 days before... he knew the playbook.. he knew the game plan for that game.. of course he had a good day.. he knew exactly what to expect. I even saw an article of how the bills look like the early 90's bills and they are going to the super bowl... c'mon people it has only been one week.... Fin fans should be used to this... every year we start out hot and it is super bowl talk... lets do it different this year.

Back
Top Bottom