There's no Beating the Bills...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There's no Beating the Bills......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Besides dominating the Broncos today I see no way that they don't do damage in the playoffs as the #2 seed. Josh Allen has grown leaps and bounds and they are a straight up dangerous team. I'm sick to my stomach. As soon as Brady vacates the AFC East we have to deal with his heir apparent it seems?

You mean butterfingers???

The dude is on pace to be all time leader in putting the ball on the turf

Besides dominating the Broncos today I see no way that they don't do damage in the playoffs as the #2 seed. Josh Allen has grown leaps and bounds and they are a straight up dangerous team. I'm sick to my stomach. As soon as Brady vacates the AFC East we have to deal with his heir apparent it seems?

Josh Allen and the bills will not find one quarter of the success tom brady and the patriots have. It will be a battle in the division but it will be competitive.

Have to give credit where credit is due. Josh Allen is developing nicely under Brian Daboll (remember that name lol) and Sean McDermott. Hoping this Dolphins team develops to be a thorn in their side.

Last edited:
Daboll is gone after this year. Head coach somewhere, maybe Atlanta.

Daboll is gone after this year. Head coach somewhere, maybe Atlanta.

He was terrible when he coached here that one season

Good for him he got it together

He was terrible when he coached here that one season

Good for him he got it together
Just another example illustrating that you need a good coach, but even a good coach needs the players (although a good enough coach also improves the players he has). See also the Patriots this year. Belichick may be the best coach of all time, but when you swap Newton for even an old Brady, and when your roster is as depleted as the Pats' is, you're not going to be a good team.

The Buffalo Bills 2020 roster is a far cry from Miami's 2011 roster. And Daboll is a young guy still and his Miami season was almost ten years ago. Nobody was going to have success in Miami in 2011. That's why bringing back Sparano that season was a terrible, terrible mistake that simply wasted a year (of course they then hired Philbin who was an even worse coach and proceeded to waste the following 4 years).

Back
Top Bottom