these cowboy fans are too nice; starting to scare me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

these cowboy fans are too nice; starting to scare me

dolphinsrok

Starter
Reaction score
what's with all the good luck and nice site etc

i think they're gonna lay low if we win but if we loose they're all gonna log on at once and start talkin more crap than anyone ever before!!
watch out for those cowboy fans!! they're luring us in !! lol

lol, nah maybe its cuz its thanksgiving and we just came off a good win... or maybe its cuz we're 8-3 after three straight 5-11's. Plus, Miami is alrite, i don't hate them. I've always liked Ricky especially when he was in Texas :D just hope he sucks this week. I like your secondary, Taylor , Thomas , Seau is pretty cool. Chambers has alot of potential. If we win i will not come and rub it in. Maybe a discussion but that's it. If we lose though, i may be mad enough not to come back :cry: . Don't Worry there is some boys fan's that are not so "nice."

I agree... Theres somthing going on here...

Cowboy fans are never this nice. Its starting to really freak me out.

Kinda feels like going to a game in Oakland and not having any beer bottles thrown at you.. it just doesn't feel right. ;)

I really liked those Orange jerseys. :)

Originally posted by BigD
I really liked those Orange jerseys. :)

Hey what do you mean by that??? :lol:

I bet he's trying to say ummm.....Well it means...........Well I'm sure there is a hidden insult in there somewhere.

Or Maybe it's just taht we are so used to dealing with Bills and Jets fans that we are dealing with a teams fans who actually know what it's like to win a SB and they don't need to smack.

Oh what the hell do I know.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Good Luck Boys, Next week I mean.

We have no reason to hate your dolphins. If you were the eagles or the redskins we would be talkin some smack. I like Norv and Wanny. It takes me back to the good old days. I also cheered for Miami when Jimmy was here. He is a great coach, but I think he was saddled with not being able to work his offensive style with Marino at the helm. Just my thoughts. LOL from Cowboy fans. I hope that sheds a little light on why we are son civil.

Why does this thread remind me of that Bud commercial with the guy in the cowboy hat:

How yooou doin?

I'm fine and how are you? wasn't the popcorn in the bar not the tastiest you ever had? and that bartender was the nicest guy....

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Hey what do you mean by that??? :lol:

I bet he's trying to say ummm.....Well it means...........Well I'm sure there is a hidden insult in there somewhere.

Or Maybe it's just taht we are so used to dealing with Bills and Jets fans that we are dealing with a teams fans who actually know what it's like to win a SB and they don't need to smack.

Oh what the hell do I know.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Good Luck Boys, Next week I mean.
I really ment it. I collect NFL stuff. :) This a very nice board. I like the colors. ;)

Hey cowboy fans, heres a tip, no matter how much anyone tells you....DONT put a Bills jersey on :lol: then you might have something happen, actually, dont wear any combo of navy and red....

Dont shudder too much at my sig, i had to put it in this week... :lol:

I think it's Leons day to work the drive thru window. :)

Back
Top Bottom