These Dolphins Jerseys Can Ship Today For This Weekend | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

These Dolphins Jerseys Can Ship Today For This Weekend

phins4ever64

Supreme JET Hater- yes i'm a Hater hater
Reaction score
THESE JERSEYS CAN SHIP TODAY AND ARRIVE BY SATURDAY FOR THE GAME.

I HAVE THESE HIGH QUALITY JERSEYS IN MY POSSESION AND CAN SHIP TODAY!!!

Pay with Paypal!!! PAY BY 5PM TODAY-SHIPS TODAY

JUST SEND AN EMAIL TO iconjerseys@yahoo.com with the color, jersey number and size and I will send a Paypal invoice to your email-- it's that easy!!

REEBOK JAKE LONG SIZE LARGE QUANTITY 2- SIZE 50 IN ORANGE $55

MIA77ORF1735A_01-1.jpg

MIA77ORF1735A_03-1.jpg

REEBOK JAKE LONG SIZE 1-LARGE & 1-XLRG IN WHITE $55
MIA77WHF1734A_02-1.jpg

MIA77WHF1734A_03-1.jpg

DAN MARINO MITCHELL & NESS OFFICIAL THROWBACK SIZE XL 52 IN GREEN $55 1994 jersey
clear.gif

MIA13MGF1703A_05-1.jpg

DAN MARINO PLAYERS OF THE CENTURY WHITE XL REPLICA THROWBACK $44
99543790_tp-1.jpg

99543818_tp-1.jpg

LARRY CSONKA PLAYERS OF THE CENTURY WHITE XL REPLICA THROWBACK $44
68238211_tp-1.jpg

104334030_tp-1.jpg

Here is what another FinHeaven member has said about these jerseys

biggiesmalls3k1
The Truth = CHAMPION
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/payments.php
Just got my jerseys in today, AWESOME quality, GREAT bargain, definitely recommend to any members looking to support our fins by wearing what the big guys wear on the field...-two thumbs up-

No one buy these unless u want a FAKE jersey.

I know this because I am an Auth. Jersey freak. and have learned to tell the diff. from real and fake.
Notice the spandex on the sides look more like a Denver Jersey? Miami's Jerseys dont cut all the way to the Neck. they stop directly under the sleave.
Also the Numbers are 2007's number. 08-09 Jerseys changed by having the Navy shaved slimmer so the numbers could be read easier.
Another easy way to spot a fake, the V of the neck is all one piece. these jerseys ends flap over the NFL patch.
Real Authentics are attached behind the NFL patch

Last edited by a moderator:
No crap they are fake. They are $55 shipped. What do you expect? Still much better than the $80 screen print replica crap you can buy that is real. I got one and I am happy with it for the price. Although he does sell them as real Reebok Replithentics which they definately are not. They are a decent quality fake authentic just like all over E-Bay.

I know that, but alot of people will think they are gettin a great deal. my neighbor bought jerseys off ebay and when you do compare them to the real ones its just bad. Just tryin to help people out

Is this a forum where we can post ads? I have excellent marino items, authentic signed jerseys, footballs, helmets,... I also have some Griese, Csonka, Shula, Ronnie brown, a great signed piece w/ Clayton, duper and Marino, and more. Should I start a new thread on this?

Hey,

Im a jersey seller. I dont have many, but I buy them at foot locker with tags, NFL Authentic tags and everything. Can I send you some pics so you can tell me if they are really authentic? They are not Dolphins though

Is this a forum where we can post ads? I have excellent marino items, authentic signed jerseys, footballs, helmets,... I also have some Griese, Csonka, Shula, Ronnie brown, a great signed piece w/ Clayton, duper and Marino, and more. Should I start a new thread on this?
Yes, mostly everyone here can post ads, but not you, you are a Jets fan

Yes, mostly everyone here can post ads, but not you, you are a Jets fan

Then you'll miss out on the great items that I have.:wink: I am very serious about those items above. if anyone is interested let me know.

Then you'll miss out on the great items that I have.:wink: I am very serious about those items above. if anyone is interested let me know.
Not me. I wasnt even alive when some of these guys were playing

No crap they are fake. They are $55 shipped. What do you expect? Still much better than the $80 screen print replica crap you can buy that is real. I got one and I am happy with it for the price. Although he does sell them as real Reebok Replithentics which they definately are not. They are a decent quality fake authentic just like all over E-Bay.

:err:

i rather take a replica and then look like a poser with a fake authentic. but different strokes for different folks i guess

finally sum1 who thinks the same as me, i hate walkin around the stadium and seeing people wear fake authentics. dont they realize we can tell its a fake????

The replicas are fakes as well aren't they? You can keep your $80 screen print jerseys.

Those Long jerseys look pretty good for being fakes. Only a sharp eye for details can tell the difference. Those throwbacks though are the cheapest chinese crap I have seen in quite a while. I have seen better fakes at swap meets.
:disapprove:

Back
Top Bottom