These Miami Dolphins are baffled, lost and shamed and it’s time to question everything | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

These Miami Dolphins are baffled, lost and shamed and it’s time to question everything

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
CHARLOTTE — Cam Wake was saying he is lost, was saying he is baffled, was saying his mind is blown.

And he’s a Miami Dolphins player.

Imagine how hard it is for an observer to parse through all the reasons why the Dolphins have lost three in a row, why their strong defense is suddenly disintegrating, why they’ve been outscored overall worse than almost all other NFL teams this season.

That the Dolphins have lost games 20-6, 20-0, 40-0 and now 45-21 to the Panthers on Monday Night Football is perplexing.

Three of those games were on national television, for all the world to see, and mock.In losses at the Jets, the Saints and the Ravens, Miami’s offense floundered, to the tune of six total points.

And now in losses to the Ravens, Raiders and Panthers, all, again, on national television, Miami’s defense has been stunned to the tune of 40, 27 and 45 points allowed, an average of 37 points per game.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...d-shamed-and-its-time-to-question-everything/

Reactions: MD
The loss of 17 really set this franchise back. If they can put together an even average OL this off season to protect him the team will be vastly improved overall.

Like I said on another thread. The vets are mostly past their prime and the younger guys are not in their prime yet.

Ozzy rules!!

As Joe would say, I am mad and extremely disappointed. After purposely waiting all day, cooling off, and thinking about it I am willing to take his advice and give Gase a pass this year. However, I can't say the same for Tannenbaum and Grier. I don't agree with their patchwork approach to building a roster. It seems scattershot and unfocused. I remember last year, when Grier was asked about the OL. He laughed it off and said he could get the OL fixed in an off-season. Well...how's that working for ya, dude? You have an owner who isn't afraid to open up his checkbook and you completely screwed up the roster. Time for you and T-bum to hit the bricks. You can't expect Gase to make chicken salad with chicken ****!!

As Joe would say, I am mad and extremely disappointed. After purposely waiting all day, cooling off, and thinking about it I am willing to take his advice and give Gase a pass this year. However, I can't say the same for Tannenbaum and Grier. I don't agree with their patchwork approach to building a roster. It seems scattershot and unfocused. I remember last year, when Grier was asked about the OL. He laughed it off and said he could get the OL fixed in an off-season. Well...how's that working for ya, dude? You have an owner who isn't afraid to open up his checkbook and you completely screwed up the roster. Time for you and T-bum to hit the bricks. You can't expect Gase to make chicken salad with chicken ****!!

Preach!

This is an honest question. Are there other organizations that work the way we have ours set up?

By that I mean where the GM really is of no consequence and the signing of players is all done by really by someone else. I have zero faith in Tannenbaum and I want him gone yesterday, but they better be ready to get a real GM in here or give those duties to Gase and take the play calling from him. This is not working and I'm tired of being embarrassed.

Just don't see Ross getting rid of Tannenbaum this year. Everyone gets a pass since RT is out. Maybe someone like Marino can wield some influence on his evaluation and decisions. Ross alone does not have the football IQ to know what to do and when.

Keep on mind that Ross does everything half ass. He fired Sparano but kept Ireland. Then he fired Ireland but kept Philbin. He he fired Philbin but kept t-dumb. He's never really cleaned house and hence we're stuck on the same vicious circle of middle of the pack.

Ozzy rules!!

Exactly. Anyone who thinks Tannenbaum should get fired but keep gase is out to lunch. Exact same situation with firing Ireland but keeping philbin. Every GM wants their guy. Not the guy the last gm signed

Back
Top Bottom