These Young Dolphins Offensive Players Are Showing Encouraging Signs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

These Young Dolphins Offensive Players Are Showing Encouraging Signs

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
miami-dolphins-fourth-round-draft-pick-kalen-ballage-answers-from-picture-id957409558

Kalen Ballage, the rookie fourth-round running back, continues to display an impressive second gear, both as a runner and after catching passes.

“He’s progressing quickly,” Gase said. “It’s a lot on your plate as a rookie running back.”

With the expectation that Kenyan Drake and Frank Gore will play a lot, has Ballage thought about needing to make a compelling case for coaches to give him offensive snaps as a third running back this season?

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article212807954.html#storylink=cpy

I like Ballage in the draft and hope he gets some real chances but he'll have to play ST's imo to be out there during the season. I know he can return kicks and he'll probably have to cover kicks as well. He'll have to have some patience but he'll get his chance.

Not to jinx us but we would be negligent in assuming that none of our backs will get injured this season. I see Ballage playing a lot of snaps this year.

Back
Top Bottom