They Called Him "flo" ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

They Called Him "flo" !

mohammer

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just heard our coach gets "FLO" by one of the McCourty brothers during the post game FOX.

Maybe Flo will be enjoying sprinkles every sunday
sprinkles+are+for+winners.jpg

Maybe Flo can serve up some L's to his foes
Screen-Shot-2016-04-17-at-5.38.42-PM-e1460990799175.png

Maybe our Flo can show up more than once a month
prepare-aunt-flo-5b951e.jpg

Maybe our Flo will have better flow after winning a SB in Miami
dd76087a3028e6d594f7f50b97b98f1c--trending-memes-lil-wayne.jpg

Maybe a strong Flo can wash away the stench of failure
giphy.gif

I'm sorry, there was alcohol involved.

Last edited:
Hopefully he gives Belichick a successful branch to his tree for once. No hype. Weiss, Crennel, McDaniel had hype. Flores just seems to be moving along. Hopefully Grier will give Coach Flores prime talent to work with.

Well, he has been with the Patriots long enough so he should have picked up game planning. That’s one of the best things that the Patriots do.

As with many here, I have no idea if he will be successful. I hope he is. I thought Cameron was going to lead us to high scoring wins, and it turns out he was very inept as a HC. I had hope that Saban could be that College coach to move his success to the NFL. And I'm trying to forget the Sparano, Failbin and Gase years.
Maybe THIS coordinator will work out. He will need a franchise QB to marry and get this thing going. I have no time limit for when winning happens, but if there are 3 losing seasons, this guy will be gone too. Call me screwed over too many times to feel excited for anyone. Wait and see.

No Qb so it doesn’t matter at this point - need to tank to select someone with skills to step up in the pocket watching Goff reminded me of Thill -

If only the younger peeps here could have seen Marino step up in the pocket they would understand

Back
Top Bottom