Things I Just Don't Understand | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things I Just Don't Understand

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
#1. Why Isn't Ginn Returning Punts and Kickoffs????? I can grasp the idea of them wanting him to concentrate on being a #1 WR, but when he's not doing anything recieiving then why not have one of the best KR's return some damn kicks????

#2. Start Jason Allen for the love of god. When he FINALLY got to play at the end of last year he did good, and he played well in the preseason. Crocker has been horrible so I just don't understand why JA isn't playing.

#3. How in the world do you get 12 men on the field twice on defense and HOW does it happen on a FG block attempt? How could the players not know who is supposed to be on the field during a FG attempt? I mean seriously, and how do the coaches miss this and then another time on a regular defensive play.

I know 1, and 2 have been beat to death already today probably but jesus...... I just do not get it.

Did Arizona even punt? I thought Bess fared quite well on kickoffs.

#1. Why Isn't Ginn Returning Punts and Kickoffs????? I can grasp the idea of them wanting him to concentrate on being a #1 WR, but when he's not doing anything recieiving then why not have one of the best KR's return some damn kicks????

#2. Start Jason Allen for the love of god. When he FINALLY got to play at the end of last year he did good, and he played well in the preseason. Crocker has been horrible so I just don't understand why JA isn't playing.

#3. How in the world do you get 12 men on the field twice on defense and HOW does it happen on a FG block attempt? How could the players not know who is supposed to be on the field during a FG attempt? I mean seriously, and how do the coaches miss this and then another time on a regular defensive play.

I know 1, and 2 have been beat to death already today probably but jesus...... I just do not get it.

You're kidding right?

#1. Ginn sucks as a returner AND wr...this is why he has lost his starting
job...read again...Ginn is not a playa...he is a major wimp.

#2 If Jason Allen were starting you'd see that "Zero Cover" more often
opposing wr running downfield wide open. He cant make D calls nor
adjust coverages against motion and resets...problem is between the
ears...it aint gonna change.
#3 Coaching staff is a mish mash of rookies and veterans with a rookie
at the helm. There is also no veteran leadership on the field...it is
a common practice that the special team captain counts 11 every
time the squad hits the field...also, coaches on the sidelines and up
in the box are supposed to count as the squad runs on to the field.

It should have been caught by one of the sp teams coaches and a TO
called.

Nobody was assigned to this simple task...rookie coaching at fault.

Back
Top Bottom