Things im watching in the senior bowl practices | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things im watching in the senior bowl practices

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
I'm all eyes on the QB's first but im focusing in on cutler,shockly,and whitehurst.i havnt seen cutler play much so im focusing in on him to see what he can do.secondly shockly to see how he throws it and how consistent he is.i watched the sugar bowl he had a good game.finally whitehurst who i think would be a steal and he reminds me of roethlisberger alot.he has size and arm strenght.what are you all watching for?
your thoughts?

dorsaroll156 said:
I'm all eyes on the QB's first but im focusing in on cutler,shockly,and whitehurst.i havnt seen cutler play much so im focusing in on him to see what he can do.secondly shockly to see how he throws it and how consistent he is.i watched the sugar bowl he had a good game.finally whitehurst who i think would be a steal and he reminds me of roethlisberger alot.he has size and arm strenght.what are you all watching for?
your thoughts?

Yet in another thread you said.......

dorsaroll156 said:
im all for jacobs.i think in my mind he is better than cutler.jacobs has been putting up good numbers for years.no one ever heard of cutler till this year

:confused:

same here for all those positions im hereing alot of things i like about cutler mayock even said he feels hes the best qb and will be the first qb taken but i am watching mike robinson this guy was solid at wr in college be4 moving to qb and can he be our randel el or trick play or wr i like wat i hear bout him great leader

same here for all those positions im hereing alot of things i like about cutler mayock even said he feels hes the best qb and will be the first qb taken

Mayock is an idiot. He has no draft knowledge. The NFL Network needs to bring in someone more knowledgeable.

but i am watching mike robinson this guy was solid at wr in college be4 moving to qb and can he be our randel el or trick play or wr i like wat i hear bout him great leader

He was a QB, then because of QB Zack Mills & their lack of skilled WRs Robinson was moved to WR for a year.

SMadison29 said:
Mayock is an idiot. He has no draft knowledge. The NFL Network needs to bring in someone more knowledgeable.

I generally like him, but he's pissing me off today. Jay Cutler has looked awful so far, and on one pass he totally misfired an out route. So what does Mayock say? "I don't care, he showed off his arm!"

He's trying to justify his moronic rankings this year.

Dolfan4life34 said:
yo liquid24 they said haaackney only measured in at 5'11"

Yep, he's stock went down & it won't recover. Went from about the #7 QB to about #12

Dolfan4life34 said:
Yeah, I know. I can't tell you how disappointed I was, I thought he'd be at least 6'1" ½ . Sucks. I'll probably take him off my sig now.

But if he drops to the to the 5th or lower, I wouldn't mind taking a shot at him.

i was kind disappointed so far by cutler he has not looked good at all i think right now whitehurst and robinson look ok based on drills

Dolfan4life34 said:

Crap, he was the 6th best QB on my board. This definitely changes things. I'm inching Whitehurst up the list as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom