Things said at the superbowl party... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things said at the superbowl party...

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Superbowl party I attended did have some Dolphins fans and many ordinary football enthusiasts as well, but the general consensus when it comes our beloved Miami Dolphin is that Jeff Ireland "blew" it big time last year. Most agreed that going into the offseason last year with so much money under the cap and so many draft picks they believe that was Miami's best chance to "turn things around". Some also compared Hickey to Obama, chosen to come and fix things. As you may know, it could go either way. That plus a very boring superbowl really made my night very long.

General consensus of the people I was around for the Super Bowl was Miami won't be there any time soon.

How bout a "Things Shown at a Super Bowl Party" and remember pictures or it didn't happen.

Hickey has more credentials.

I was with Pats fans and they think they are so close to winning it again. I said the window is closing and RT dropped dimes on them in Week 15 to beat them. They are spoiled bitches.

I was with Pats fans and they think they are so close to winning it again. I said the window is closing and RT dropped dimes on them in Week 15 to beat them. They are spoiled bitches.

I don't see an AFC team winning the SB for the next four or five years. I'm looking for Seattle, San Fran and Carolina to beat the tar out of whoever the AFC puts up including the Patsies.

I don't even go to sb partys anymore and fell asleep at halftime.

To bad too, I heard the bruno mars performance was the best part of the whole event.

Things I said at my Super Bowl party: while watching Manning play, "hey I can do that"

Things I said at my Super Bowl party: while watching Manning play, "hey I can do that"

I've stripped him of his name. He is no longer fit to be known as a Manning. His new name is Mannehill.

The balance of power has swung to the NFC. Seattle, San Francisco, and Carolina are not going anywhere anytime soon. Green Bay and the NY Giants can always make a run.
Even if we improve enough to make it to the playoffs(which seems unlikely right now), winning the SB will be more difficult with the rise of the NFC.

The balance of power has swung to the NFC. Seattle, San Francisco, and Carolina are not going anywhere anytime soon. Green Bay and the NY Giants can always make a run.
Even if we improve enough to make it to the playoffs(which seems unlikely right now), winning the SB will be more difficult with the rise of the NFC.

While you may be right, it was only a year ago that the Ravens won the Superbowl.......

The NFC loos pretty dominant, but a lot of things can change in a year.

We talked about how Manning uber trolled the Bronco's faithful.

Best year, MVP, beats Brady, those Donkey fans thought they'd smash Seattle things were going so well.

Then Mannington Omaha'd into one of the worst Super Bowl beatdowns in NFL history. It's incredible the heights he took them to only to go full Duck Dynasty at the worst possible moment.

There haven't been many SB blowouts of late. This one really surprised me. One thing about the comments regarding the NFC - agree it's the better conference but if the young QBs in the AFC can take the next step the conference will have a chance. I don't see Brady or Peyton winning another one - even if they get there again.

Back
Top Bottom