Things that are wrong...changes needed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things that are wrong...changes needed

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
These are just my opinoin but these are some of the things wrong...
1. Dime/Nickel package-We has one of the worst 3rd down def in the entire league this year. We could not get off the field on 3rd down. With the pass rush we have...and some of the corners...it was inexcusable. I have watched enough of 3rd and longs where we let the guy catch the pass at or close to the marker and then squeeze through for the 1st down. Add Sam Madison(wrote a post earlier) and T-Buck...who in my opinoin made some plays for us...but also left alot to be desired in his tackling and coverage...made this unit terrible this year...way too many yards
2.Olindo mare-NO WAY..repeat NO WAY do we pay him over 2 million dollars next year...are you kidding me?????..let him smile all he wants for those touchbacks...he was inconsistent...and cost us some big games.
3.A. Ogunleye-as good as he was this year...you tender him...and get a one and 3 for him from someone...this team has holes to fill..and those picks will help...with this def the way it was...we fell short...think D Bowens can fill in ok if healthy...we need help on the off side of the ball
4.T Wade-maybe Franchise him and try to trade him...for another one....our o-line was horrible...and no way do we pay that kind of money for a RT...total overhaul of the O-Line..perry Ruddy..Wade...are gone...again...he was inconsistant...and our line was terrible with him.
5. Jay Fiedler-loved his toughness and grit...but we have had to seen the last of him behind center. We need a QB in the worst way...and our passing game has to be upgraded...spent too many years saying we will get better...he we are...and it never has..teams have NO Respect for our passing game..none
Overall I am saying we will take some hits on the Def side of the ball in need of OFF help...guys like Madison,Mare,Fiedler,Wade,Ogun....we can't afford these guys at what they make or will make...and we haven't got too far with them...the draft picks and cap space is needed in the worst way...maybe I am wrong...but I don't see it any other way.

Back
Top Bottom