Things that make you go hmmm! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things that make you go hmmm!

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Ricky Williams said that he retired from football to be free and that he has other things he wants to do in life. I guess the "other things" were to smoke pot with Lebatard because he forgot to mention how he failed a 3rd drug test.

Ricky said that he lost interest in football yet he's saying that he would consider a comeback 2 days after filing his retirement papers but only to play for the Raiders.

He talked about how with the way the phins used him it wasn't "real" football yet he would like to go to the Raiders because of Norv Turner who was running our offense.

He also stated that he'd like to go to Oakland because they have a history of picking up players with checkered pasts and that the fans would accept a "weirdo like him" but isn't that similar to what he said when he left NO for Miami? How in NO the saints were everything and how they felt he was strange but in Miami everyone is different so he fits in?

To be honest, I don't want Ricky back. The way he quit on us, I don't want him on our team. The guy either is to high to realize his contradictions or he's just a selfish bas*ard who doesn't care how his actions affect other teammates.

I think the team as a whole is better without him. Like A-rod leaving the Rangers when it seemed he was all they had (and consistently finished in last place) and everyone predicted more doom for the Rangers only to have them playing for the pennant in August, I feel the team will play better collectively and we'll still be successful (Yes I am an optimistic fin fan). I still expect to go to the SB!! I say we trade his rights to Oakland for a 1st or 2nd if we can and move on with our team. My biggest regret is that I bought a Williams jersey in orange.

I am not nearly as optimistic as you, but I agree with not wanting him back at this point. If we could get some draft picks for him from the Raiders or anyone else I would consider that the best way this could end.
As for this season I really didn't expect to make the playoffs even with Ricky. Not with Dave the "I go steadly down hill everywhere I go" Wanny, as coach. The 05-06 season looks bright though.

Yeah well besides him being a coward hes a spoiled looney.He will fit right in with the Raiders

I didn't go Hmmmm once. I think there was a definite "Arggh" though. Folowed by several muted "F-ing c@cksucker!!"'s Nope, not one Hmmmm.

phinfan2003 said:
Ricky Williams said that he retired from football to be free and that he has other things he wants to do in life. I guess the "other things" were to smoke pot with Lebatard because he forgot to mention how he failed a 3rd drug test.

Ricky said that he lost interest in football yet he's saying that he would consider a comeback 2 days after filing his retirement papers but only to play for the Raiders.

He talked about how with the way the phins used him it wasn't "real" football yet he would like to go to the Raiders because of Norv Turner who was running our offense.

He also stated that he'd like to go to Oakland because they have a history of picking up players with checkered pasts and that the fans would accept a "weirdo like him" but isn't that similar to what he said when he left NO for Miami? How in NO the saints were everything and how they felt he was strange but in Miami everyone is different so he fits in?

To be honest, I don't want Ricky back. The way he quit on us, I don't want him on our team. The guy either is to high to realize his contradictions or he's just a selfish bas*ard who doesn't care how his actions affect other teammates.

I think the team as a whole is better without him. Like A-rod leaving the Rangers when it seemed he was all they had (and consistently finished in last place) and everyone predicted more doom for the Rangers only to have them playing for the pennant in August, I feel the team will play better collectively and we'll still be successful (Yes I am an optimistic fin fan). I still expect to go to the SB!! I say we trade his rights to Oakland for a 1st or 2nd if we can and move on with our team. My biggest regret is that I bought a Williams jersey in orange.

hes a head case plain and simple. there is no telling what he will say next.

Back
Top Bottom