Things to see at Hard Rock Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things to see at Hard Rock Stadium

Jay131866

Scout Team
Reaction score
Flying in to take the family to their first game against the Packers...Are there any areas/things inside or outside the stadium that we should def go check out while we are there?

I'm bringing 2 kids with me (6 and 8), and going to try and arrive early to check it all out. Just trying to plan out where to go once we get there. I've been to Hard Rock a couple of times but not in awhile. Thanks!

There's nothing around the stadium so don't look too hang out or find a hotel right by it. Go elsewhere.

I enjoy walking through the tailgating area. The smells of all the food and seeing all the games families and friends are playing is nice. They typically have things going on around the store where the kids can play games and win prizes. Go in early and let the kids see the players warming up. Most of the time the worries are cool and will let you take them down to the front to get close to the front row and see them up close.

There's nothing around the stadium so don't look too hang out or find a hotel right by it. Go elsewhere.

I enjoy walking through the tailgating area. The smells of all the food and seeing all the games families and friends are playing is nice. They typically have things going on around the store where the kids can play games and win prizes. Go in early and let the kids see the players warming up. Most of the time the worries are cool and will let you take them down to the front to get close to the front row and see them up close.
Thanks for the info. Do you know what section or gate the team comes out near? Do they let you walk down and then over from any section in the stadium or do you have to go to a specific section/gate first?

When the team comes onto the field, they enter through the South West Tunnel. The visiting team enters through the North West Tunnel. Outside of the stadium (I have not visited) is a new restaurant and tailgate section (pay to enter and not the tailgate we are use to). If you want to go shopping, get there early and go to the shop on the west side of the stadium. Once you enter for game time, it is difficult to get there. Also, there are stadium shops of the various levels but very small. For the Cleveland game, our friends went to one and stood 30 minutes in line to make their purchase. The selection was very limited.

If you walk around the stadium, you will see the grandstands for the F1 car racing as well as the track. You can see the teams training facility to the west, the new tennis center on the southwest section and the tailgate party I spoke about. Also, you can take a picture of the Dan Marino statute out front which is must!!

If you want to walk through the tailgating areas and witness some fun, walk on the main walkway through the east side of the stadium. A guy has a big statute of a dolphin player in the bed of his pickup truck which people can take pictures next to. We are doing a Christmas breakfast cookout, omelets, bacon, sausage, steak, pancakes and a few other things. Oh Yes, Mimosas!!

Enjoy your time

Forgot to add, if you are looking to see the players enter the stadium, they drive their vehicles to a secure lot and won't be able to see them. We use to heckle the team buses which let the players off on the SW Corner of the stadium.

Flying in to take the family to their first game against the Packers...Are there any areas/things inside or outside the stadium that we should def go check out while we are there?

I'm bringing 2 kids with me (6 and 8), and going to try and arrive early to check it all out. Just trying to plan out where to go once we get there. I've been to Hard Rock a couple of times but not in awhile. Thanks!
side question lol. is that your wife as your avatar? lucky man if so

Forgot to add, if you are looking to see the players enter the stadium, they drive their vehicles to a secure lot and won't be able to see them. We use to heckle the team buses which let the players off on the SW Corner of the stadium.
so there is no way to get close enough for an autograph?

I've worked stadium security and usually there's an area where you can attempt to do so .

Since 2009, they redesigned the players parking which they drive into the stadium. At first it was a fenced in area but now it is underground (since the latest redesign of the stadium).

Yeah I wouldnt go wandering around Miami Gardens. But I would definitely pack heat if for some goddamn reason you want to.

Back
Top Bottom