Think A.McPherson will fall to the #98 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Think A.McPherson will fall to the #98

He is ranked as he 5th best QB in the Draft, and so many teams have passed on him. I think Saban gives him a shot.

burger13 said:
I really hope that he is there for our 4th round pick.....

so Saban can pass on him!! He is not the answer people! he's a HUGE project who will most likely NEVER pan out in the NFL, and their will be too many QUALITY prospects there at that pick to waste one on him.....maybe if he's there in the 7th round I'd support the pick.

Yeah, huge project, because of what? his off the field problem that happened years ago that hes been paying for? He made a mistake. The kid is an athlete, strong arm, good mobility, good acuracy, and more experience then alot of the kids coming out of college. He was the AFL's rookie of the year you know

To add what i forgot, if Saban is really going by BPA still i know for a fact Mcpherson is going to most valuable to this team in the years to come. We need him.!

I'm hoping for Jerome Mathis or Roydell Williams.

Tommatt said:
Yeah, huge project, because of what? his off the field problem that happened years ago that hes been paying for? He made a mistake. The kid is an athlete, strong arm, good mobility, good acuracy, and more experience then alot of the kids coming out of college. He was the AFL's rookie of the year you know

exactly most people dont realize this kid has dropped so far in this Draft just beacuse of his problem that he had, Everyone knows damn well that if he would have stayed out of Trouble he would have been way up there in the first round. I am Sure he would kill for a shot on any team and in 5 years whoever picks him will never second guess that pick.

This kid is killing for a second chance. Give him One

Back
Top Bottom