Think about it | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Think about it

burger13 said:
It's there policy not announce these things at this point in the process........now obviously someone F'd up and leaked the story........but that doesn't mean that the NFL should scrap their policy and publicize everything.

BUT

If this were NOT true, the NFL would have certainly come forward and said that they have no failed drug test for RW......in this case, their silence is deafening.....he did "fail" a test.

Untill the leage itself says RICKY FAILED A DRUG TEST AND IS SUSPENDED FOR A YEAR ITS BS TO ME

KPDolfan424 said:
Untill the leage itself says RICKY FAILED A DRUG TEST AND IS SUSPENDED FOR A YEAR ITS BS TO ME

That's cool, just realize, that they have no reason not to come out and say that the story is BS if it is........but if it's not, they have a policy that they can't say squat until a certain point (after the appeal process I believe).

burger13 said:
That's cool, just realize, that they have no reason not to come out and say that the story is BS if it is........but if it's not, they have a policy that they can't say squat until a certain point (after the appeal process I believe).

Exactly...so I mean its bs man, everybody is scpeduclating things, wait untill the league says whats up....the thing that sux for dolphin fans is its gon take about 4 - 6 weeks

Dmarino110 said:
u know what slander and libel are? If this was a rumor someone is getting sued, and they are gonna have a hard time sitting down for a while after the lawsuit

true, there could be a case for defamation of character and ricky could sue the denver newspaper for reporting false accusations, this goes far beyond football, that would be destroying a mans reputation (not like it isnt anyway), nice try though.

burger13 said:
but it's not just Denver.........everyone is reporting and confirming the "failed" test. you're saying that it's something that they made up, which obviously isn't true at this point.

AND

even if that were the case, the Dolphins would still just keep him rather than trade him for less than what they feel his value to the team is.

Awwwww Logic....... Whats that?

Back
Top Bottom