Think About It!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Think About It!!!!

mmonkey

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Listen We,ve Had Years To See What Fiedler Has And That Is Nothing .i Think He's A Pretty Gritty Guy But That Doesn't Win Championships.i Know Feeley Hasn't Done Much But Honestly Where Are We Going With Fiedler?so I Say Give Feeley The Year To See What He's Got That Way We Know If We Have To Find A New Qb For Next Year.besides You Try Playing Behind That Line.go Back To Feeley And Just Let Him Play.

I totally agreee with everyting you say. Give Feeley a chance. He is amazing behind an OLine that can actually block, even with the crappy Philly receivers.

BTW Why is every word in that post capatilized?

mmonkey said:
Listen We,ve Had Years To See What Fiedler Has And That Is Nothing .i Think He's A Pretty Gritty Guy But That Doesn't Win Championships.i Know Feeley Hasn't Done Much But Honestly Where Are We Going With Fiedler?so I Say Give Feeley The Year To See What He's Got That Way We Know If We Have To Find A New Qb For Next Year.besides You Try Playing Behind That Line.go Back To Feeley And Just Let Him Play.
How many more of these new threads do we need? Couldn't you have just posted this in the other 100 threads?

Back
Top Bottom