this and that | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this and that

SprBwl2003

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First off i would like to state that i have been reading this forum for about a month and the bills fans kinda humor me. In no way do i like trash talk about my fins but at the same time in there defense its gonna be a long season for them. I know i dont count for all 500+ members but all we need to do is let our team speak for itsself and another thing. I think Jay will do just fine but i only have opions and facts will have to wait.
thanks and im glad to be apart of the best fans forum of all pro sports.

Originally posted by SprBwl2003
First off i would like to state that i have been reading this forum for about a month and the bills fans kinda humor me. In no way do i like trash talk about my fins but at the same time in their defense its gonna be a long season for them. I know i dont count for all 500+ members but all we need to do is let our team speak for itsself and another thing. I think Jay will do just fine but i only have opinions and facts will have to wait.
thanks and im glad to be apart of the best fans forum of all pro sports.
there is a lot to be learned along the way, as 87 has said, finheaven is still in its infancy and different and valued tactics on handling these situations will be learned along the way, just hang in there and stick with us and welcome to the board!

Originally posted by SprBwl2003
im glad to be apart of the best fans forum of all pro sports.
glad to have you a-board SprBwl2003 :D

feel like a broken record, but smack is OK on the smack forum. The problems was they were 50% smack, 25% football and 25% non-sense and all it cluttering Dolphans abilities to talk about their in this forum - which is what they expect.

Maybe you guys should take some tips from BBI then & allow smack, football, humor to all coexist on one board instead of jumping to 10 different boards. No one looks @ half the boards on this site. This is the main board & it's all gonna happen here - let it happen!

Difference of philosophy fthefish, and since this isn't your forum, you did not create it, do not maintain it, and do not post on a regular basis(over a # of months), you're philosophy has no place here.

You don't like the rules, don't come here. You have some good insight on the Bills with most of your posts, which are very welcome. When you stray, go to one of the other forums. I really don't give a damn how much they are viewed....that is not my, or any other Dolfan's, problem.

Actually Bod - I know you think you're a tough guy, but started here 2 months after you, so if you're a cagy vet, then I must be one too. If you don't like my opinions, than though crap! I'm here to stay. I haven't said anything rude on this thread & I was just making a suggestion. If you're going to cry about fans from other teams coming over here & making points, then maybe you're the one that should get on your horse & get the hell out!

Hey dude, i said you talk a lot of good stuff...i merely pointed out that smack doesn't belong on this forum, and if you think it does, that is tough crap! they are not my rules, this is not my MB. I don't care if you stay or go, the more opinions and insight the better. I was just pointing out that as a Bills fan you probobly wont be frequenting this site half as much as us Phin fans once the season starts. If you do, more power to you, and i hope to get some good insight on the BIlls from you.

I didn't say you started any crap in this thread, re-read my post, i merely said, don't like the rules, don't post here, those are your options. I know you aren't here spoutin off, but you have to understand.....if the mods wanted this to be like the BBI,. they would make it that way, but they didn't. They made it the way it is for a reason, and if you don't like their methods....well tough.

i hope you stay and keep posting, but if you don't, I don't really care. There will be another fan logging on and typing a post as soon as you leave. Same with me, as soon as I log off, another person is waiting in my place. Respect the rules or leave. That is pretty much the point I was making.

Originally posted by fthefish11
If you're going to cry about fans from other teams coming over here & making points, then maybe you're the one that should get on your horse & get the hell out!

Actually, I don't think so. No one is going anywhere (but if you want to leave, thats ok :p )

These boards were created on one huge idea. To make these the best boards for Dolphin fans everywhere. We then made the idea better by making different sections of these boards for people that wished to talk about different subjects. Thus, people that didn't mind reading jokes could go to The Lounge, however, for the people that just came here to talk Dolphins football stayed in this forum. If half of the members don't check out other sections of this forum, thats perfectly fine... because they just want to read Dolphins talk...

Then... here come the "policy breakers". Those that post in the wrong board and etc. Then, the Dolphin fans that just wanted to talk Dolphins football now have to look at and sometimes read the smack talk and what not.

I've said it once, and I'm going to say it again. If you don't like the policies set here, then please leave. They are set for a reason, and to make the boards a more pleasurable experience.

and on that note, this thread is on the move...

06, He didn't do anything wrong. He made a suggestion, and Bod/AJ argued their points.

Where is the problem?

the member name just screams suspension. i went to BBi, to check it out and i didn't see one name that was insulting!

Back
Top Bottom