This Article .... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Article ....

Excellent article. After reading that, how can you not hope for a coaching change.

**and it really pains me to say that. Wanny is a super great human being. Kills me to wish a man like that to lose his job.**

If Mare makes two field goals....that article never gets written.

That article is crap.......and so is that "cornerback" that gets quoted so often...........

So now you have a crystal ball? So you know for sure that we will not make the playoffs the next two seasons?

Originally posted by Section126
So now you have a crystal ball? So you know for sure that we will not make the playoffs the next two seasons?

It's a safe prediction, based on history.

Mod Edit: The other irrelevant posts were removed. Take it to PM guys.

Originally posted by Section126
If Mare makes two field goals....that article never gets written.

That article is crap.......and so is that "cornerback" that gets quoted so often...........

So Jason Cole is just making all this up?? Nuh uh.

He already named Madison ("we weren't motivated at key times each game"). So that leaves Surtain, Buckley, and Fletcher. Wanna bet it was either Surtain or Buckley?? My money says Buckley. He's a veteran who has played under Holmgren, Jimmy, Belichick, Gruden, and Wanny. He knows what it's like elsewhere under successful, Super Bowl-winning coaches. And therefore he understands what it takes. He's talking about accountability and how no one seems to to have it.

I can't believe you'd simply dismiss this article. It's the same stuff we've been talking about all year....and beyond. All of the sudden it's not true??

Originally posted by Muck

So Jason Cole is just making all this up?? Nuh uh.

He already named Madison ("we weren't motivated at key times each game"). So that leaves Surtain, Buckley, and Fletcher. Wanna bet it was either Surtain or Buckley?? My money says Buckley. He's a veteran who has played under Holmgren, Jimmy, Belichick, Gruden, and Wanny. He knows what it's like elsewhere under successful, Super Bowl-winning coaches. And therefore he understands what it takes. He's talking about accountability and how no one seems to to have it.

I can't believe you'd simply dismiss this article. It's the same stuff we've been talking about all year....and beyond. All of the sudden it's not true??

Muck, 12-4......like I said....this article doesn't get written......

Hey, I am at the point that they might have to fire wanny to just reverse all of this ill will that is following this team......and will follow this team.....

Maybe accountability will extend to the HC position with the hiring of a new GM.....I mean let's face it, no one has held Dave accountable for his failures either.....and you know what they say about sh*t rolling down hill.

Back
Top Bottom