This certainly is good news.......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This certainly is good news..........

Wow, only offered 7.79 Million for one year......

What a slap in the face! LMFAO.
The sports scene has gotten so ridiculous.

Sign your contract.
Realize that the franchise tag is part of the game and know if you prove yourself once again that you'll get that extra 3 million/yr. offer next year.
Effin ridiculous.:rolleyes2

Makes you really question why we are all still fans of this nonsense.

Wow, only offered 7.79 Million for one year......

What a slap in the face! LMFAO.
The sports scene has gotten so ridiculous.

Sign your contract.
Realize that the franchise tag is part of the game and know if you prove yourself once again that you'll get that extra 3 million/yr. offer next year.
Effin ridiculous.:rolleyes2

Makes you really question why we are all still fans of this nonsense.

What happened...I cant read ESPN at work...Any chance of pasting the story?

I do not know why they compare to him the past

laywer milloy - cap hit so too big and will not redo his contract to stay under the cap.You guys do realize you cannot spend over the cap right.

Tylaw - left for more money and the franchised Adam V that year.

Deion branch - He was undercontract , i would love to see the dolphins have a guy holdout on a contract and them paying him more.lol every player will hold out.

btw, the jets are intrested .I see him going to the jets now.

I do not know why they compare to him the past

laywer milloy - cap hit so too big and will not redo his contract to stay under the cap.You guys do realize you cannot spend over the cap right.

Tylaw - left for more money and the franchised Adam V that year.

Deion branch - He was undercontract , i would love to see the dolphins have a guy holdout on a contract and them paying him more.lol every player will hold out.

btw, the jets are intrested .I see him going to the jets now.

The Patriots are not going to let him go to the Jets unless they give up two first round picks. And they are not doing that.

They'll only due what's prudent to them. They didn't cave in to either Lawyer Milloy, Ty Law or Deion Branch's demands, so unless Samuel's agent agrees to what the Patriots think is a fair proposal we could definately see a lengthy holdout.

They'll probably trade him and receive 3 #1 picks :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom