This clip is not encouraging | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This clip is not encouraging

I'm not a Tua Stan, that said; I'm not a Tua Hater either, but if this is the best clip the Dolphins can muster of Tua hitting Tyreek I'm very worried.

I want to believe Tua has the arm strength to play in the NFL but how can you watch this and not be concerned about Tua.

I hope it's just a timing thing and Tua can throw it down the field but right now I'm a bit worried.

Lol. Tua’s not accurate?

There is no context for the throw for us to understand, furthermore i doubt the team would post a throw they deemed unworthy.

Additionally there is a guy carry a bag of equipment through the field after the catch, maybe 10 yards away. This wasn’t a “play”.

Lol. Tua’s not accurate?

There is no context for the throw for us to understand, furthermore i doubt the team would post a throw they deemed unworthy.
Well it's f***ing unworthy. Anyone with any knowledge of football can see that's a lame duck pass that's underthrown by 5 to even 10 yards.

Well it's f***ing unworthy. Anyone with any knowledge of football can see that's a lame duck pass that's underthrown by 5 to even 10 yards.

And Tua throws lame duck non spirals so often your worried? Ok.

That ball wasn’t spinning normally.

Anyone with knowledge of perspective could tell you a photo of a ball in the air without other visual ques lacks perspective.

Without perspective you don't know the height or distance or speed of the throw.
That makes calling that pass a "lame duck", based on this video, only accurate in describing the poster - not the pass.

Anyone with knowledge of perspective could tell you a photo of a ball in the air without other visual ques lacks perspective.

Without perspective you don't know the height or distance or speed of the throw.
That makes calling that pass a "lame duck", based on this video, only accurate in describing the poster - not the pass.
He had to stop to catch a "highlight catch" from practice today. If your implying that pass was 60+ yards then your dreaming.

That clip is trash, they never shoulda posted it.

Back
Top Bottom