THIS COULD BE A GOOD P/U ---> MCGILL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

THIS COULD BE A GOOD P/U ---> MCGILL

GRT8

DOLPHIN FAN SINCE 1970
Reaction score
I SAW MUCK ON GANGGREEN OR WHATEVER IT IS ..THE JETS FANS SITE.....LOOKS LIKE THE JETS FANS LIKED THIS GUY.

The 6-2, 330-pound McGill spent the entire 2004 season on the New York Jets' developmental squad and played this spring for Hamburg in NFL Europe. McGill earned first-team All-NFL Europe honors and finished the season with 17 tackles and one sack

• Bah, I wanted them to keep him. He'll probably do well down there. Just wasn't enough room up here.
  • I would have liked to keep him too, Jabba. It'll be intersting to see how that turns out.
  • knew that a team would pick him up. this sucks
  • I'm not saying he should have been cut, but McGill was at a disavantage. They're starting Reed, drafted Pouha and signed Legree in FA. They were pretty much commited to those three. Reed and Legree have experience, and there's no way they're cutting thier 3rd round pick. Maybe they should have sacrificed at another position to carry another DT, but I really didn't see them carrying 5. To me, he's been more impressive than Legree, but again, they probably went with experience. I personally think McGill has more upside.
  • I honestly thought they might carry 5 DTs. I wasn't happy to hear he was let go.
<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Back
Top Bottom