This could work, just hear me out Fin fans.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This could work, just hear me out Fin fans....

One more thing, have you been able to pick up that press conference that DW was supposed to have at noon?
I go to the Official Dolphins site to the press releases and it says there was a live news conference at noon, but when i try to open it, it says it is unavailable.

Originally posted by inFINSible
oUCH!

btW, 39, i SEE yoU chANGEd yoUR SIg. tHAt's ALmosT A cOMPLetE 180 FROM whAT iT waS.
like my team, I've been pounded into submission to the fact that we suck :evil:

I'm unwaveringly supportive of the Phins(still have the Fin Flag on my car) but the truth hurts... I feel the same way Thomas does...

I agree ice..........

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The only positive thing about Aikman coming is that it would help McNown's development.

with you on the fact that Aikman's possible addition could help Cade develop the untapped talent that he obviously has. Did anyone see him play at UCLA? He was pretty impressive.:eek:

i really think...............

if marino was really dedicated to this team, he should help coach the young QB's. afterall he learned a hell of alot from strock. don didn't have the talent of a marino, but he was one cagey guy!:D

Back
Top Bottom