This Draft was a good Birthday Gift | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Draft was a good Birthday Gift

IMissGadsden

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I'm one of the few on this board who has defended Ireland in the past, and I feel like I don't have anything to defend for him for this draft. This was by far the best draft he's had in his tenure here after ridding ourselves of the real problem, Mr. Bill Parcells.

Today is my birthday and I'm thrilled with what we brought in. BJ Cunningham late in the 6th? Rishard Matthews in the 7th? Guys, these receivers will fit our system perfectly. I attend the University of Nebraska and watched Cunningham throughout the Big Ten season. He's an ABSOLUTE STEAL in the 6th round and will no doubt be a factor on this team.

Tannehill I wasn't pleased with at first, but I like the idea this team is trying to move toward. A quicker, faster, team with tons of plays. Tannehill knows this system and runs it well. With Lamar Miller on the team as well as Bush, we could be dynamic.

Let's rejoice a good draft! FINS UP!!

Solid draft, 2 starters in the first 2 rounds and a few guys from the U that will develop nicely.. I can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom