This draft would thrill me | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This draft would thrill me

wow, I remember when gerarld riggs jr. was talked about as top 3 RB.

What about this?

1. Manny Lawson DE/OLB
2. Omar Jacobs QB
3. Will Blackmon DB
4. Daniel Bullocks DB
7. Clinton Solomon WR
7. Domata Peko DT
7. Jason Spitz OL

South Florida said:
1 - Marcus McNeill - Ronnie is used to him, he's 6'7 330, didn't allow a sack in college
2 - Brodie Croyle - cannon
3 - Marcus Maxey - Tall, fast and showed a lot of talent in his only year as a starter
4 - Marcus Vick - I think its worth it.
7 - Devin Hester - Worth it as well
7 - Jeremy Bloom - Could look up to wes welker
7 - Rashaad Butler or Leon Williams - I'm a homer

That punk Vick in the 3rd is laughable and quite silly.

ChambersMIA84 said:
I prefer a Hawkeye

Preferrably Hodge in the 2nd or Hinkel in the 7th

I have Clinton Solomon in the seventh thats a hawkeye

South Florida said:
1 - Marcus McNeill - Ronnie is used to him, he's 6'7 330, didn't allow a sack in college
2 - Brodie Croyle - cannon
3 - Marcus Maxey - Tall, fast and showed a lot of talent in his only year as a starter
4 - Marcus Vick - I think its worth it.
7 - Devin Hester - Worth it as well
7 - Jeremy Bloom - Could look up to wes welker
7 - Rashaad Butler or Leon Williams - I'm a homer

This is what I would do:

1 - Ernie Sims OLB FSU
2 - Andrew Whitworth OT LSU; if Jonathon Scott OT isn't there
3 - Omar Jacobs QB Bowling Green; he will be there, it's his destiny!
4 - Atwan Allen CB Iowa or Marcus Maxey CB UM

We could package all three 7th round picks (maximum value is 45.6 pts) and possibly get a late 5th and a late 6th or get two mid to late 6th round picks. Assuming we get a late 5th and a late 6th these are my picks:

5 - Justin Wyatt CB USC
6 - Clinton Solomon WR Iowa

I don't have us taking any safeties because I feel Schulters will stay, and Tillman or Bell along with another FA like Will Demps or Marlon Mccree or Tank Williams (I prefer the Tank!)

weisdolphins said:
What about this?

1. Manny Lawson DE/OLB
2. Omar Jacobs QB
3. Will Blackmon DB
4. Daniel Bullocks DB
7. Clinton Solomon WR
7. Domata Peko DT
7. Jason Spitz OL

I would be happy with that, but I don't think Bullocks would be there in the 4th. So maybe substitute Pat Watkins, S, Florida St. in that spot. I'd be extremely happy.

South Florida said:
I like your style and would be fine with that draft, but to explain on Maxey, Vick and Hester:

Maxey could beef up and be a fast free safety.

Vick ran a 4.4 at the combine. We know he also has an arm.

Hester couldn't start in college and only ran a 4.5 at the combine, so I envision him slipping far down the line.

Bloom only because I just don't see a man at 170 being drafted.

Vick will not be drafted. The NFL now realizes that his brother is nothing special and never will be. Neither one of the Vicks will ever be elite QB's. I think it's a joke that Mike Vick ever got anywhere near Hawaii.
Atlanta is slowly realizing that they will never get to the next level with Vick leading their team.
I'd rather see the Dolphins draft Croyle, Jacobs, Whitehurst, Ingle Martin, before throwing away a pick on Vick

jlfin said:
Vick will not be drafted. The NFL now realizes that his brother is nothing special and never will be. Neither one of the Vicks will ever be elite QB's. I think it's a joke that Mike Vick ever got anywhere near Hawaii.
Atlanta is slowly realizing that they will never get to the next level with Vick leading their team.
I'd rather see the Dolphins draft Croyle, Jacobs, Whitehurst, Ingle Martin, before throwing away a pick on Vick

I agree. Micheal Vick in the Pro Bowl??? :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom