This I got to see | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This I got to see

Saweeeet! Dan Marino. It starts July 16th (birthday). Marino on your birthday, does it get any better than that? :cooldude:

you know, the guys who could win this if they entered (even at their age) are Jeff George or Vinny Testaverde. Vinny and Jeff used to always dominate those.

These skills challeges are the only reason George has held on so long in the NFL! Every team thought they could get into his head and harness what may have been the strongest (yes, stronger than Elway and Vick) arm the NFL has seen. Unfortunately they did get into his head and couldn't find anything.....nothing at all.:)

Of course, I'm hoping "The Man" dominates but....well....I can hope.

GOtta love Dan. I was watching that Adam Sandler movie the other day, Little Nicky, and I forgot Dan had a seen in it. He was trying to sell his soul to the devil for a SB ring and the devil wouldnt let him do it because he was to good of a guy. I cant wait to see him in that QB competition.

i love sandler movies but that movie was LAME!!!!!!!

there wasnt one funny line in the entire movie......

patsdynasty said:

The movie is definately horrible, but I like when Dan makes cameos on screen.

beejay05 said:
The movie is definately horrible, but I like when Dan makes cameos on screen.

I agree but the hidden preview for the Lord of the Rings made it worth getting the DVD for me lo.

patsdynasty said:

At the end of the movie (or more appropriately, the epilogue) when the 2 stoners died and went to hell
And the narration stated that they had never been happier.....that was a little funny. Aside from that, it was about the most lame movie I've ever seen.

yankeehillbilly said:
At the end of the movie (or more appropriately, the epilogue) when the 2 stoners died and went to hell
And the narration stated that they had never been happier.....that was a little funny. Aside from that, it was about the most lame movie I've ever seen.

Hate to go off-topic, but that movie was better than Napoleon Dynamite, that's for sure... ;)

dan's best movie role was in ace ventura, he was pretty good in that,,,

he was ok in bad boys 2 but that was a quick scene

As an aside...

I've had a dream last year than Dan Marino unretired and became our starting QB. Unfortunately, my dream ended before I could see how well he'd do. (Maybe I already knew).

BlueFin said:
Dan won the first two QB challenges they ever held......he is the godfather of the event.

Yep- it's kind of like Jack Nicklaus still playing at the Masters (even though this year's was his last one)- he almost assuredly won't win, but the young guys will be showing mad love and respect.

It's always great watching Marino throw a football. I liked watching the probowl event.

Can't wait to see the old man sling the rock one more time, it will bring tears to my eyes! Boy do I miss seeing him in a Phins uniform.

Back
Top Bottom