This is a 10+ win team... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a 10+ win team...

Already did! First time ever betting record, and it’s 90% because of Flo.
You know what? me too. I decided to bet a 17 game season....seahawks over looks good too but the fins are taking 9.5, it's just clear in my mind. Flo is the real deal

It won’t surprise me if they start the season 0-2. The Patriots in New England are a tough team to beat and they are much better than the team that beat the Dolphins in New England last year.

I don’t see them winning against the Bills in game 2 because the Bills just might be the best team in the NFL this season.

For the Dolphins to win ten games this season, they will likely have to go 10-5 over their last 15 games which I think is very doable. Yet I think it will probably take 11 wins to make the playoffs and that would be easier for them if they can win one of their first two games.

It won’t surprise me if they start the season 0-2. The Patriots in New England are a tough team to beat and they are much better than the team that beat the Dolphins in New England last year.

I don’t see them winning against the Bills in game 2 because the Bills just might be the best team in the NFL this season.

For the Dolphins to win ten games this season, they will likely have to go 10-5 over their last 15 games which I think is very doable. Yet I think it will probably take 11 wins to make the playoffs and that would be easier for them if they can win one of their first two games.
Yeah that's the common line of thinking. Shoot the fins could get swept by the bills...that's why I'm betting on the coach. I just really like how he's corraled this young team. I also look at the coaches and see a bunch of really young, competitive, good communicators. over 9.5 is a good bet. It's just my opinion.

I have the Bills as one of the best teams in the league this year, but they did not look good against Pitt. They did look dominant on that first drive, but so-so after that and downright bad in the second-half.

I have the Bills as one of the best teams in the league this year, but they did not look good against Pitt. They did look dominant on that first drive, but so-so after that and downright bad in the second-half.
The first drive was a short one after a huge kickoff return.

Back
Top Bottom