This is a good article for the Bills fans...lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a good article for the Bills fans...lol

He’s just nervous……The Bills will be much improved this season and go into next year with a ton of money under the cap. In 2004, the Bills will be one of the favorites for the Superbowl.

another good Bledsoe comment

from
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...l-marvezqa.htmlstory?coll=sfla-dolphins-front
Q: Are you surprised that the Patriots traded Drew Bledsoe to Buffalo? I thought they would never trade him to a division rival. Did the Dolphins make any attempt to acquire him? Henry Simmons, Hatboro, Pa.

A: The Dolphins have been intrigued by Bledsoe for some time but were never a serious player to get him. As for the division trade, my feeling is the Patriots were simply looking for the best offer they could get. The fact they traded him within the division may reflect what New England's front office thinks of his abilities at this point.

OUCH! Looks like someone thinks Bledsoe's on the decline...Oh wait a minute, that someone's me! :lol:

Originally posted by Billsfan
He’s just nervous……The Bills will be much improved this season and go into next year with a ton of money under the cap. In 2004, the Bills will be one of the favorites for the Superbowl.

Please. I honestly don't think there is a single Dolphins fan afraid of the Bills this year. I've been telling you guys since you traded for him that you got a QB on the decline who hasn't played almost at all in a year and is a pocket passer who gets sacked alot and can't beat the phins.

Boy I wish I could add ((

Originally posted by Billsfan
a laugh trac to this repost,,,, but I would probably wear it out just on this idiots posts !!! Marino1983:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think there is a single fan of an AFC East team not called the Bills that is scared of the Bills. The Patriots are the only team worse than the Bills, but the Pats fans think their team is amazing. A Super Bowl can do a lot to fans.

You're darn right it can...imagine if we won the SB, we'd be the most arrogant fans in the world, laughing at everybody who said we couldn'tt repeat or will fall off.

They EARNED the right to bragg....we can only hope to follow in their footsteps.

Actually, if I think about it...I would be the most ****ing arrogant person in the world about Football if we won the big one ;P

It was actually strange to me when the Diamondbacks won the World Series. I have been so used to disappointment, and I have never had the feeling of actually winning the "big prize"...and this was just baseball!

I was screaming and jumping up and down. It was awesome, I can't even imagine what I would do if Miami won it all again.

I don't know what I would do if we won the Super Bowl. I don't know if I'd just jump up and down, or cry, or what. Hopefully I'll find out in a few months :)

this is something i have done,

I was screaming and jumping up and down. It was awesome, I can't even imagine what I would do if Miami won it all again.
and take my word for it, its a blast. the first 4 years the best the dolphins did was win 5 games in one year, then go to the superbowl 3 years in a row, man i was in FINHEAVEN!:D

Re: this is something i have done,

Originally posted by dolfan06
and take my word for it, its a blast. the first 4 years the best the dolphins did was win 5 games in one year, then go to the superbowl 3 years in a row, man i was in FINHEAVEN!:D

That would be a good slogan (although a bit long) if Finheaven did ads. :)

Back
Top Bottom