This is a joke. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a joke.

Loyd Christmas

Active Roster
Reaction score
They’re now calling for it to be -30* with the wind chill. I’m sorry, if the NFL is about players safety. Why are they not moving this game to 1pm or another location. At these temperatures it’s not safe for players or fans. NFL only cares about money. I’d personally would like to see a good game. This is going to be 3yd and a cloud of dust game. I would not blame a player for coming up with a “hamstring injury”. Need to think about their career. They shut down schools and businesses with weather like this. How do they expect people to go drive to a game at night in these conditions. I hope all fans end up being safe! Sorry for rant. Just think it’s stupid to put so many lives at stake when preventive measures can be done. Go Fins!!!

They’re now calling for it to be -30* with the wind chill. I’m sorry, if the NFL is about players safety. Why are they not moving this game to 1pm or another location. At these temperatures it’s not safe for players or fans. NFL only cares about money. I’d personally would like to see a good game. This is going to be 3yd and a cloud of dust game. I would not blame a player for coming up with a “hamstring injury”. Need to think about their career. They shut down schools and businesses with weather like this. How do they expect people to go drive to a game at night in these conditions. I hope all fans end up being safe! Sorry for rant. Just think it’s stupid to put so many lives at stake when preventive measures can be done. Go Fins!!!
1705061285417.gif

And yet the Dolphins only have themselves to blame

Suck it up buttercup. We have our own heat advantage in Miami. The team has to be able to deal with the cold too.
Playing in extreme heat and humidity and extreme cold isn’t easy for players who aren’t used to playing in those conditions.

Dolphin players train in the South Florida heat and that gives them a huge advantage early in the season when they play against teams who aren’t used to playing in those type conditions.

The Dolphins have lost 10 straight games on the road when the temperature has been below 40 degrees. The weather this weekend in KC is going to be much colder than the Dolphins have played in throughout the history of the franchise.

Beating the Chiefs with an injury depleted team was going to make winning the game difficult enough. Now with the extreme cold weather being factored in, the chances of beating the Chiefs just became that much more difficult.

Not crying ... not even whining ... BUT ... what's fair is fair ... the league moves games due to weather. Last season the Bills got their game moved. It probably has to do with money somehow ... Peadick is involved ... so is Taylor Swift lol .... my point is the double standard is nonsense IMO ....

It would be interesting if the game were in Miami and the temp was 120 degrees what decision would be made lmao ... they would probably move the game to KC.

Just what the Dolphins need though ... to slay all of the dragons in the closet all the Team has to do is...
win on the road (not a good history here)
win in primetime (not a good history here)
win in sub zero temps (jury is out, but not a good history here)
win a playoff game (dust off the cobwebs to see the last one)
win with an injury depleted team (not an easy feat)
win against a winning team (not a good history here)

I'm pretty sure, without digging through the stats, KC has checked all of those boxes and most of them multiple times.

So, the Dolphins can rewrite the negative perceptions/observations/history and put it all to bed ... JUST WIN ... and it all goes away ... until we go to Baltimore or Buffalo :cheers:

When you're talking about -18 degree weather, no one really has an advantage. The cold team really loses that advantage.

The Chiefs have not and will not ever train or prepare for -18 degree weather.

It's no diferrent then if Miami suddenly had to play a game at 150 degrees.

At some point, the advantage is lost and will adversely effect both teams equally.

What I found interesting is Tua staring he won't wear gloves or isotoners. Will be interesting to see how that effects him. When your hands freeze, sticking them in your centers butt warmer for 5 seconds isn't going to do much

This upcoming game in the extreme cold is ****ing football right there. None of that pansy ass **** tugging smile for the camera bull ****. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. ****ing hard core **** in the ass butterball foosball **** it chuck it game time ****.

Back
Top Bottom