This is as bad of a Dolphin team since... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is as bad of a Dolphin team since...

danephin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1996? 1976? Maybe since 1967? In all facets of the game, this team is just bad. Plain and simple. Time to get rid of everybody and start fresh. No heart and not much talent.

I'm already thinking about how high our first round pick will be next year...

Uh spoke too soon dude. Jay Fiedler just won another game!:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a difference a full game makes. Gotta wait til the game is over before saying everyone sucks!

For real.. there is 60 minutes in a game. Don't trash talk before the game is over. You're suppose to be FANS.

I hope you guys didn't get run over by any of the wheels when you fell off the bandwagon.

Originally posted by danephin
1996? 1976? Maybe since 1967? In all facets of the game, this team is just bad. Plain and simple. Time to get rid of everybody and start fresh. No heart and not much talent.

Just because we won doesn't makes us any better, we still played like cr-p.

We played like crap until our leader Jay Fiedler came in. Damn no wonder people say Dolphin Fans are bad fans.

Sometimes I fricking hate some of my fellow dolfans. 7-4 and we're one of the worst teams in Dolphin history.

Heck, 6-5 and we're still not all that bad. We would still have been tied with Denver for the 6th seed in the AFC.

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin
I hope you guys didn't get run over by any of the wheels when you fell off the bandwagon.

:rofl: :roflmao:

I'm not laughing at our fellow members. But that phrase is just LOL funny!!

Try watching Arizona, Cincinnati, Detriot, etc. THEN come back and say we are a bad team. You are truely a pathetic fan and deserve ZERO respect from any true fan around.

We are not the strongest team in the league, but we are FAR from being a bad team. Mr. Fairweather, please leave us true fans alone.

Originally posted by danephin
do you know when the last time a dolphin team came back from a 13 point deficit in the forth quarter? 1980, yep this sure is a bad team!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom