This is as bad of a Dolphin team since... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is as bad of a Dolphin team since...

Dane you havnt responded to anything Ive said yet, I hope you left, so you can save yourself the embarassment after I totally shamed you 3 times.

You just said, "Jay has what it takes to get us to a Super Bowl." Then you say, "No one here thinks we are going to the Super Bowl." Which is it? All I'm saying is that the Super Bowl with this coach, this o-line, Brian Griese, and these WR's, a pipe dream. I've been a Jay supporter from the beginning. Now that he's in there, I feel better about the team, but we are nowhere near Super Bowl contenders. What's the big deal with thinking that. And no, just because I don't agree with you, I'm not going to leave. Sorry.

Originally posted by Phinfan31
....dolphan.....we didnt beat the patriots....they beat us in overtime with a huge bomb........

DUDE I meant the Redskins!!! The very bad team we beat tonight!!!

lol, I said no one here is saying "WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! WHOOHOOOO" Which is what you claimed people were doing. I said that were just happy after an exciting win and that we have what it takes to get there if we can pull everything together. Nobody here is saying that were going to the superbowl, we do have hopes though that things will get better and maybe we can make the playoffs. Sorry once again youve been shamed.

You shamed me? Oooooohhhhh I feel so shamed. Whatever will I do with myself with all this shame I'm feeling. Gosh, I guess I'll just have to live with all this shame some guy I don't even know is giving me. And 3 times to boot. Wow, I'm so shamed. Get a life.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I agree!!!! the fan support down there is an embarrasment at times. Let me ask a question. Why is it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard for fans to get their keisters back into their seats after halftime??? It seems like we have the only stadium where this is an issue. What the hell happens at halftime that 75% of the fans can't miss???

Because the beer/food/bathroom lines are very very long....and slow. Halftime goes by fast. Heck, I'm here at HOME and I didn't realize they were kicking off until I heard the announcers calling the kickoff.

Phinfan31.....you've made your point. Move on.

Yeah I went to go use the porcelain throne sometime during halftime and got back just in time to see Griese throw a pick deep in Skin territory.

BTW we went 7-4 last year heading into a game in the snow against the Bills when Fiedler came back at halftime and we got doused somethin aweful. Seems we're about a game ahead of schedule, Fiedler came back at halftime in this game, and instead of getting doused we came back and won

The only way we make noise is if Ricky gets going and our D plays well. Fiedler needs to make the good passes to McMike and Chambers and Gadsen. We can be better than the Panthers even, atleast talent wise we are.

The main thing about all of this is, you said that our whole team sucked and we need to start off completely fresh. Then you said al we need is Jay fiedler, I just think thats a little ridiculous to go from our whole team blows and we need to get rid of them all to, all we need to do is put Jay in.

Originally posted by Phinfan31
The main thing about all of this is, you said that our whole team sucked and we need to start off completely fresh. Then you said al we need is Jay fiedler, I just think thats a little ridiculous to go from our whole team blows and we need to get rid of them all to, all we need to do is put Jay in.

Stop being so petty. I'd say the majority of all Dolfans were pretty p*ssed off during this game and saying plenty of things out of frustration. I'm sure you were among the masses.

Get over it and get off the man's back.

Back
Top Bottom