This is great dig at Ravens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is great dig at Ravens

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
from http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/fanball/20020108/fanball-afcnotesrougheduprai.html

Lamar vs. Ray - You may be surprised by this, but we give the edge to Lamar in this matchup for a couple reasons.

One, not only is Lamar peaking at the right time, he plays his best ball at home. All three of his 100-yard games this season came at home.

Two, despite the ominous presence of Lewis, Baltimore's run defense has been mortal since their week 13 bye.

Elvis shouldn't even enter the building
Elvis Grbac is going to suck against the Dolphins on Sunday, and we're here to tell you why. :lol:

One, he currently is playing with the confidence of a single guy working a crowded bar with Rudolph for a nose. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not tryin' to be the pessimist, but I'm not so sure about Lamar this week.I think it is a little early to say he's "peaking", and of all teams we COULD possibly run on,I don't think the Ravens are one of them.

PLEASE LET ME EAT MY WORDS.

I do not expect to see another performance like last weeks from Lamar. Lamar should be used more as a decoy and to keep the Ravens' LBs honest than a key guy on O. We need to throw ag. the LB and create mathup problems with our 3rd and 4th WRs; but mostly dump the ball of to Minor.

Back
Top Bottom