This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat.

Originally posted by Expo88

Second, I would/have survived many a day in some pretty hellish neighborhoods and I did so both as an average, everyday citizen and as a cop so I'm pretty sure my "survival" would not be a problem.

oh so you're a pig? that explains everythings. i'm sure since you have a problem with "street talk" that you like pulling over blacks too, right? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Peanut

oh so you're a pig? that explains everythings. i'm sure since you have a problem with "street talk" that you like pulling over blacks too, right? :rolleyes:

Ooooh that hurt...pig...I've never heard that before, gosh, I think I'll go cry myself to sleep now. :lol: :lol:

You must never have read anything I've written before on the subject of race and police issues however, based upon every response I've read of yours since this thing has started, I wouldn't expect you to have the attention span to read them, nor the intellect to digest them so I won't attempt to point you towards them. As far as my having a problem with "street" talk, you're right, I do have a problem with it because, for the most part, it sounds ignorant and I'm not sure why someone would chose to write or say something using terms that make no sense when all it does make you look stupid in the eyes of those around you.

I know, I know, I know, you're not here to impress anyone, and you're your own man and blah, blah, blah, blahhhhhhhhh!!! But what you fail to realize is that people will treat you in a manner that is suited to the way you speak and act and if you're acting "street" people are going to treat you "street" and the only thing a street's good for is trampling on. Based upon all that you've said to this point, I'm guessing that you're one of those guys who would probably start screaming bloody murder every time a cop does pull you over regardless of what you're doing. You run a red light, a cop pulls you over, and you're crying because your black (note: this is not a blanket statement but directed towards the individual to whom I am writing this response.) Believe me, if you act disrespectful and start crying about in injustice of it all you're going to drum up some self fulfilling prophesy get the cop, any cop- white, black, or other- to treat you in the manner you're portraying.

I'm not even sure why I'm writing this as you obviously read two sentences within each post and respond to those only Mr. A.D.D. Try reading and responding to the whole post next time.

Finally, as far as Kobe goes, he's not going anywhere period, and I have not the slightest concern about him leaving. He grew up wanting to be a Laker, he can make more staying with the Lakers than anyone else, and he has the best chance of filling his fingers with championship rings by staying with the Lakers so there's not a care or concern in the world for me when it comes to that. He is merely allowing his contract to expire when the CBA does so he can collect as much money as he possibly can and who can blame him.

I guess that means you can stop drooling now, Kobe will never work for the Vaginal-Heat.

OK, schools over for now, but you might want to take a moment to reflect upon the lessons you've learned so you migh just want to take some time and...SIT THERE!!!!! :evil: :lol: :evil:

I've never got a ticket in my life, so stop trying to be a smartass. Now you're telling me about knowledge? from basketball, to the streets, to biking, to cops, to blacks.

You think street talk is ignorant? Well, hey.. it's not my fault you were one of the kids at school who always sat alone at lunch and on the bus! I think people who try and be so perfect with their grammar (like yourself) are very ignorant.

i don't use my race as an excuse, i F up, i F up. if i get pulled over, i won't cry. i am a very successful person, I'll pay the damn ticket. You sound like one of those people that label yourself as perfect, I'd love to see how you act in person, I'd actually pay for it.

This conversation is done. You didn't win, and neither did I. Don't even bother to reply!

BY THE WAY, THE FACT THAT A 17-YEAR OLD WALKED AWAY FROM A SITUATION LIKE THIS BEFORE A COP DID.. IS VERY SAD ON YOUR PART! MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY AND CONSIDER ANOTHER CAREER.

Damn Migs thats an insult, he thought you were 15 :lol: :jk:

I've never got a ticket in my life, so stop trying to be a smartass. Now you're telling me about knowledge? from basketball, to the streets, to biking, to cops, to blacks.

You think street talk is ignorant? Well, hey.. it's not my fault you were one of the kids at school who always sat alone at lunch and on the bus! I think people who try and be so perfect with their grammar (like yourself) are very ignorant.

i don't use my race as an excuse, i F up, i F up. if i get pulled over, i won't cry. i am a very successful person, I'll pay the damn ticket. You sound like one of those people that label yourself as perfect, I'd love to see how you act in person, I'd actually pay for it.

This conversation is done. You didn't win, and neither did I. Don't even bother to reply!

BY THE WAY, THE FACT THAT A 17-YEAR OLD WALKED AWAY FROM A SITUATION LIKE THIS BEFORE A COP DID.. IS VERY SAD ON YOUR PART! MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY AND CONSIDER ANOTHER CAREER.

Hmm, sorry that you think proper grammar and speech is ignorant, I'm sure you'll go far in life. As for being a "successful person," that I highly doubt as I have yet to meet any 17 year old who could be considered "successful." As for considering another career, I have, I'm now working on an MBA (I'm sure you can find someone who will be able to tell you what that is.) Finally, it's sad that your life is so boring that you would have to pay to see how I act in person. In all actuality, I'm a pretty normal guy with pretty normal life who has a hot wife that takes very good care of me so, other than the opportunity to see my wife, I'm not sure there's much need to pay me to watch me for a day. If you must, however, you can send $200 via Pay Pal and I'll send you a video tape of a "Day In The Life Of Expo." :lol:

In closing, quit taking yourself so seriously and quit trying to tell others what to do. It's obvious I've gotten under your skin and that's fine, it's kinda funny actually, but now it's time you learn to take a breath, relax, and remember, this whole thing is a world of "make believe" where perceptions becomes reality, and reality is what you make it. In truth, I highly doubt that you would be saying any of the things you've written to me if we were to meet in person.

Learn to let things go around here and you'll be a much happier individual. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Expo88

Hmm, sorry that you think proper grammar and speech is ignorant, I'm sure you'll go far in life. As for being a "successful person," that I highly doubt as I have yet to meet any 17 year old who could be considered "successful." As for considering another career, I have, I'm now working on an MBA (I'm sure you can find someone who will be able to tell you what that is.) Finally, it's sad that your life is so boring that you would have to pay to see how I act in person. In all actuality, I'm a pretty normal guy with pretty normal life who has a hot wife that takes very good care of me so, other than the opportunity to see my wife, I'm not sure there's much need to pay me to watch me for a day. If you must, however, you can send $200 via Pay Pal and I'll send you a video tape of a "Day In The Life Of Expo." :lol:

In closing, quit taking yourself so seriously and quit trying to tell others what to do. It's obvious I've gotten under your skin and that's fine, it's kinda funny actually, but now it's time you learn to take a breath, relax, and remember, this whole thing is a world of "make believe" where perceptions becomes reality, and reality is what you make it. In truth, I highly doubt that you would be saying any of the things you've written to me if we were to meet in person.

Learn to let things go around here and you'll be a much happier individual. :lol:

I could really give a damn about your wife. Ask Prime Time how cute my girl is. I fell asleep after you questioned how a 17yr old could be successful. Why can't we? If we are honor students and soon to graduate top 10 in our class, that isn't successful? If I am a 17yr old Junior(I am not bragging, because I know that's the next thing you'll say) that was a top player for the 2002 Norland Vikings Class 6A State Football Championship team, that is filled with Seniors.. I am not successful? You make no sense. I also find it funny how you are telling me to calm down, how do you know that I'm not calm? This is the internet. I love the way you idiots try and figure someone's life out on the internet.

Like I said, this conversation is done.

The heat are on their way to be a really good team, they got caron butler and dwane, dwane is going to be awsome, riley is a great coach to coach wade, they are just a few additions away from the ship

Originally posted by t2thejz
The heat are on their way to be a really good team, they got caron butler and dwane, dwane is going to be awsome, riley is a great coach to coach wade, they are just a few additions away from the ship

the good thing is how open the east is. the east is anybody's game really. any team right now can win the east. it's a toss up. with this current roster, we aren't a playoff team. but with $7m to spend, we can be one.

i'll tell you one thing, we sure are closer than the sorry a** dolphins! :D

i'll tell you one thing, we sure are closer than the sorry a** dolphins! :D

Either that was a mistake or you were really high when you said that. You know our Dolphins are closer to winning a title than the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom